As residential development pushes farther into rural Dorchester County, the State Ports Authority is looking to preserve land for future industrial uses in the Ridgeville area. Read More >>
- Fishing paradise of former B.A.S.S. co-chief near Orangeburg for sale
- Carolina One division markets Hamlin Corner as small new neighborhood in upper Mount Pleasant
- CBRE Southeast real estate outlook gives kudos to Lowcountry port, apartment growth
- MORE report mirrors local figures for home sales, price increases in Charleston area last year
- Real estate advocates showcase sustainable communities, ecological ideas around Earth Day
- 5348 Boone Run -- Elevated home on edge of Stono Ferry golf course touts saltwater pool, enclosed backyard
- Charleston area rents on a downward move short-term, upward over past year
What do you think?
Read more here.