- Defensive end Pickens commits to South Carolina
- South Carolina boat maker is expanding and adding jobs
- North Charleston battling with ports agency over traffic concerns
- Subtropical Storm Alberto will rain on but not blow away South Carolina beach weekend
- North Charleston to break ground this summer on $21 million aquatic center
- Gov. McMaster tells State Infrastructure Bank to finish the controversial I-526 expansion
- For Charleston travelers, traffic inconvenience turns into 'worst-case scenario'
- Woman shot several times in North Charleston murder-suicide is identified
- Charleston area, Upstate cities see explosive growth, while Columbia loses residents
- One of four adults admits to peeing in the pool. Is your pool safe to swim in?
- Spoleto Festival USA begins!
- Piccolo Spoleto Sunset Serenade
- Battery vs. Elm City in U.S. Open Cup
- Spoleto Festival's production of Pia de' Tolomei
- Everything you need to know about the I-526 closure
- Scrapped design for Medal of Honor Museum at Patriots Point
- The Spoleto Festival's production of Tree of Codes
- Ella & Ollie's Taco serving visitors to Edisto Beach
- Broom Wagon Coffee in West Ashley is now open
- Republican governor candidates hold debate at Clemson