Brant Morrison is used to this.

When you've won as many state titles as Bishop England has in boys soccer, it's easy to get a little spoiled.

The numbers for the Bishops are downright gaudy. Thirteen state championships since 1992, including five straight.

The Bishops will get a shot at their sixth straight and No. 14 overall this weekend.

Morrison got the hat trick and keeper Brandon Costa recorded his second straight shutout in the playoffs as Bishop England blanked Waccamaw, 3-0, the Class AA Lower State finals Tuesday night.

The Bishops will take on the winner of the Walhalla-Batesburg-Leesville game Saturday afternoon at 2 p.m. in Columbia in the Class AA state finals.

"Every year is different, but this team still has that fire and desire to get back to the state championship game," said Bishop England coach Ed Khouri. "We strive to set records and break records with this program. We are very blessed with the kind of support we get from the school and the fans. We couldn't do it without them. They are a part of this as well."

After leaving several goals out on the field in Saturday's 4-0 win over Hanahan, Khouri said the Bishops did a much better job of finishing against the Warriors.

"We worked on some combinations in practice all week," Khouri said. "Brant, Joseph (Santos) and Zach (Epstein) worked very well together tonight. They pushed forward and were dangerous pretty much the whole match."

After a slow start, the Bishops dominated the action, controlling the ball for large chunks of the game. The Bishops outshot the Warriors, 17-3. It was the Bishops 13th shutout of the season.

"I think we've got the best defensive team in the state," Costa said. "They make my job so easy out there."

The Warriors came out strong and controlled the action for the first 15 minutes of the match.

"You could tell they really wanted it tonight," Morrison said. "They came out hard and took it to us. After about 15 minutes, we started to push forward and started to get some chances."

The Bishops broke through in the 16th minute off a set piece. After a foul on a Waccamaw defender, Morrison lined up for a free kick from about 20 yards out on the left side. He sent a bending ball into the back post that deflected off a couple of Warrior defenders and past Waccamaw keeper Sean McLoughlin for the score.

"I think that got us going a little bit," Morrison said. "It was a lucky goal and it really wasn't mine, but we'll take it. It doesn't matter how you score in the playoffs as long as you score."

Bishop England extended its advantage to 2-0 on Morrison's second goal of the night in the 20th minute.

Brett Partridge slid the ball over the Morrison just outside the 18-yard box. Morrison found a space between the legs of a charging McLoughlin for the score.

"There was an opening and thank goodness I got the ball past him," Morrison said. "We kind of built on that goal going into halftime and then didn't try to let them near the goal in the second half."

Morrison put the game away in the 70th minute with his third goal of the match. The ball was played wide Morrison, who was in a foot race with McLoughlin to get to it. But just when McLoughlin appeared to have the angle on Morrison, the Warriors keeper lost his footing and fell to the ground leaving the goal wide open. Morrison easily flicked it into the empty net.

Game over.

"That was Brent at his very best today," Khouri said. "That's as well as we've seen him play all season and it could not have come at a better time for us."

Khouri hopes the Bishops are peaking for Saturday's state final matchup.

"We've played better as the playoffs have gone on," Khouri said. "Hopefully we'll play our best match of the year on Saturday."