Details for 111 New Hope Drive, Summerville, SC 29486
Welcome to 111 New Hope Drive. Located in beautiful New Hope Estates and just 2 miles off-of the I-26 Jedburg exit and less than 10 miles from the New Volvo plant. Sitting on nearly 2 acres this home offers 4 detached garages and an oversized poured cement area great for parking your boats RV's Trailers etc...The home itself is a 2012 Rockwell 70 X 28 Doublewide Mobile Home. Within the past few years a new Well was dug and had new pumps installed. The Septic system also had a complete check-up and New Updated Drain Fields were installed. The home itself is quite nice with a split floor plan. Upon entering the home you are greeted to the living room with the Eat-in Kitchen directly behind it. The Large Master Suite is to the left of the living room and the 3 secondary bedrooms are to the right of the home. Next to the Eat-In Kitchen is a Family Room. The oversized and open kitchen offers plenty of cabinetry a large Island and ample counter space. I would be remiss not to mention the Screened-in Porch a large covered patio and one of the two car garages all of which is connected and fully covered with a new metal roof. This is such a great area for entertaining and enjoying those evenings outside. 111 New Hope Drive is in a wonderful location and has so much to offer; the possibilities are endless.
- Lot Size
- 1.96 Acres
- Mls Id
- Square Feet
- More Info
Listing Provided by
- Nickole Samios
- Carolina One Real Estate
Sign up for our real estate newsletter!
Get the best of the Post and Courier's Real Estate news, handpicked and delivered to your inbox each Saturday.
- Apartment tracker finds Charleston area rents inching up this autumn, slightly below national median
- Berkshire Hathaway Southern Coast affiliate raises funds for Sunshine Kids in successful golf event
- David Weekley Homes opens model in Nexton enclave
- Younger vets face difficulties affordable housing
- Charitable groups accept quarterly donations from Carolina One nonprofit fund
- Commercial firm: Charleston hot area for new apartment homes going forward
- Residential construction prices bounce up and down in 2018