Details for 126 Westover Drive, Goose Creek, SC 29445
GORGEOUS! ALL BRICK EXECUTIVE STYLE HOME ON LARGE PRIVATE LOT WITH DOWNSTAIRS MASTER SUITE!....This Spacious home boasts 6 bedrooms and 3.5 baths!...The floor plan is open spacious and features an oversized family room large kitchen with center island and an abundance of cabinets and counter space!. The home includes a breakfast area formal dining room and a HUGE master suite with trey ceiling LARGE walk-in closet and a master bath with whirlpool tub seperate shower water closet and dual sinks!...The upstairs includes 4 additional bedrooms an OVERSIZED FROG (as 6th bedroom) and two additional full bath's!....The home features hardwood floors throughout most of the down stairs up-dated light fixtures ceiling fans an over-sized 2 car side entry garage front porch an A HUGE DECK! The home is situated on a large lot that backs to protected wetlands and a 'dry pond". The backyard is extremely private and backs to a natural setting... you can occasionally see deer from the deck!!......This is a gorgeous Home on a Private lot in the desirable HAMLETS of Crowfield Plantation! The home is conveniently located close to interstate and shopping and just minutes to North Charleston down town Charleston or summerville! ....And don't forget the all the amenities Crowfield has to offer; POOLS PARKS HIKER-BIKER TRAILS TENNIS COURTS RV / BOAT STORAGE AND A GOLF COURSE WITHIN THE COMMUNITY!
- Lot Size
- 0.35 Acres
- Mls Id
- Square Feet
- More Info
Listing Provided by
- Gena Glaze
- Carolina One Real Estate
Sign up for our real estate newsletter!
Get the best of the Post and Courier's Real Estate news, handpicked and delivered to your inbox each Saturday.
- Apartment tracker finds Charleston area rents inching up this autumn, slightly below national median
- Berkshire Hathaway Southern Coast affiliate raises funds for Sunshine Kids in successful golf event
- David Weekley Homes opens model in Nexton enclave
- Younger vets face difficulties affordable housing
- Charitable groups accept quarterly donations from Carolina One nonprofit fund
- Commercial firm: Charleston hot area for new apartment homes going forward
- Residential construction prices bounce up and down in 2018