Details for 216 Shepard Street, Summerville, SC 29483
This 4 bedroom 3.1 Bath and large bonus room sit on 1/2 acre wooded lot. No HOA dues. 2 car garage screened porch and patio in rear. Master on main level with garden tub and shower. Tons of cabinets and counter space.2 story family room with Fireplace and gas logs. Engineered floors in entry family dining and kitchen. Tile floors in laundry and baths. Granite countertops in kitchen and master bath.Kitchen island. Premier trim pkg. and coffered ceiling in Dining Room. Irrigation system. Fiber cement and stone siding.
- Lot Size
- 0.52 Acres
- Mls Id
- Square Feet
- More Info
Sign up for our real estate newsletter!
Get the best of the Post and Courier's Real Estate news, handpicked and delivered to your inbox each Saturday.
- Apartment tracker finds Charleston area rents inching up this autumn, slightly below national median
- Berkshire Hathaway Southern Coast affiliate raises funds for Sunshine Kids in successful golf event
- David Weekley Homes opens model in Nexton enclave
- Younger vets face difficulties affordable housing
- Charitable groups accept quarterly donations from Carolina One nonprofit fund
- Commercial firm: Charleston hot area for new apartment homes going forward
- Residential construction prices bounce up and down in 2018