Details for 1341 National Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC 29466
One story living at its finest in this fabulous brick home on the 10th fairway of Charleston National! Enjoy the country club lifestyle in this classic all brick home with magnificent screened porch overlooking the golf course. In this one story plan you'll find beautiful hardwood floors a formal dining area large family room with gas fireplace and built-ins a separate office and 3 bedrooms on the main level. The 4th bedroom is the finished room over the garage which would also make a fantastic playroom or craft room. The eat-in kitchen is spacious and bright and overlooks the golf course. The master suite is on the main level and includes a tray ceiling walk-in closet large bathroom including garden tub and separate shower as well as golf course views! This home also has a lawn well. Water your yard until your heart's content! Walk to the Charleston National clubhouse (with restaurant) putting green pool and tennis courts! This home is perfect for the golf enthusiast as everything they'll need is just steps away. Neighborhhood gym is also walking distance and is available for a nominal fee! Amazing club lifestyle in Mt. Pleasant for under $500 000! The home is zoned for the new Carolina Park Elementary School Cario Middle School and Wando High School. Oceanside Collegiate (High) School is also very close by. Don't miss out!
- Lot Size
- 0.26 Acres
- Mls Id
- Square Feet
- More Info
Listing Provided by
- Robyn Jones Hall
- Carolina One Real Estate
Sign up for our real estate newsletter!
Get the best of the Post and Courier's Real Estate news, handpicked and delivered to your inbox each Saturday.
- Apartment tracker finds Charleston area rents inching up this autumn, slightly below national median
- Berkshire Hathaway Southern Coast affiliate raises funds for Sunshine Kids in successful golf event
- David Weekley Homes opens model in Nexton enclave
- Younger vets face difficulties affordable housing
- Charitable groups accept quarterly donations from Carolina One nonprofit fund
- Commercial firm: Charleston hot area for new apartment homes going forward
- Residential construction prices bounce up and down in 2018