Details for 179 E Shipyard Road, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Sought-after lakefront home with double porches and sunny rooms to capture breezes shade and views! At the entry are an elegant Dining Room & an Office with cherry cabinetry & custom-etched glass door. Spacious Great Room features built-ins w/ hidden 60'' 4K TV. Open chef's kitchen has 2 islands walnut & marble counters marble tile backsplash 48'' dual-fuel Wolfe range 42'' Sub Zero refrigerator generous storage & walk-in pantry. Bright Breakfast Room boasts limestone tile floors and more storage cabinets. Deep Porch with fans accommodates dining & seating next to a large outdoor grill. Oversized 2nd floor Master Suite has his & her walk-in closets large bath with marble & limestone shower w/rain head & hand spa two cherry & tiger maple vanities two linen closets & a roomy Study. Two additional large Bedrooms at the end of a wide 2nd floor hall have en suite full baths and generous closets. Stairs lead to a carpeted third floor with your choice of Bedroom Media room or Play space with full bath and lots of closet space. The carriage house with front porch is over 625 sq. ft. It has a kitchenette and gracious living area with sleeping alcove and full bath. There's a 2-car extended garage with driveway parking for 4 more cars plus outside storage. The home is enclosed by a wall on rear & sides plus iron fencing for unencumbered lake views. The entry courtyard has bluestone walkways and mature landscaping. This home has had over $750K in additions and renovations in the past 11 years which incorporated the finest finishes and accessories.
- Lot Size
- 0.18 Acres
- Mls Id
- Square Feet
- More Info
Listing Provided by
- Pam Bishop
- Carolina One Real Estate
Sign up for our real estate newsletter!
Get the best of the Post and Courier's Real Estate news, handpicked and delivered to your inbox each Saturday.
- Apartment tracker finds Charleston area rents inching up this autumn, slightly below national median
- Berkshire Hathaway Southern Coast affiliate raises funds for Sunshine Kids in successful golf event
- David Weekley Homes opens model in Nexton enclave
- Younger vets face difficulties affordable housing
- Charitable groups accept quarterly donations from Carolina One nonprofit fund
- Commercial firm: Charleston hot area for new apartment homes going forward
- Residential construction prices bounce up and down in 2018