Details for 1271 Island Club Drive, Charleston, SC 29492
Welcome home to 1271B Island Club Drive. This unit is move in ready with brand new hardwoods throughout the downstairs master bedroom living space and kitchen. The upstairs has brand new carpet throughout. Living space is open and great for entertaining with a screened porch off the back of the home. Very private wooded back yard. The kitchen has been upgraded with granite counter tops. Two bedrooms 2nd full bath and a large flex space are located upstairs. Flex space overlooking downstairs living space is perfect for kids play room office or second living room. Entire home has been freshly painted. The neighborhood has a new play park and pool! Located nearby the new Philip Simmons schools 526 and Mount Pleasant. Come home today!
- Mls Id
- Square Feet
- More Info
Listing Provided by
- Derrick McDuffee
- Carolina One Real Estate
Sign up for our real estate newsletter!
Get the best of the Post and Courier's Real Estate news, handpicked and delivered to your inbox each Saturday.
- Apartment tracker finds Charleston area rents inching up this autumn, slightly below national median
- Berkshire Hathaway Southern Coast affiliate raises funds for Sunshine Kids in successful golf event
- David Weekley Homes opens model in Nexton enclave
- Younger vets face difficulties affordable housing
- Charitable groups accept quarterly donations from Carolina One nonprofit fund
- Commercial firm: Charleston hot area for new apartment homes going forward
- Residential construction prices bounce up and down in 2018