Details for 109 Etiwan Pointe Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Charming townhouse in the desirable subdivision of Etiwan Pointe just minutes to shopping and restaurants in either Mount Pleasant or on Daniel Island! This immaculately maintained three story townhouse boasts three large bedrooms and three full bathrooms and a fantastic open floor plan. The original screened-in porch has been converted into an additional living space/sunroom and is included in the square footage. Stunning hardwood flooring throughout main level as well as crown molding and fantastic natural light. The kitchen is open to the large living area with a great bar eating area tall cabinets and updated appliances. Living area is large enough for all living room furniture including a big sectional and sunroom is perfect for a formal dining area or sitting room. Enjoy a morning cup of coffee while looking out the windows at the sensational marsh and entertaining wildlife. Spacious master suite with multiple closets hardwood flooring and a huge en-suite bath with separate shower and jetted tub. Main level includes a screened area attached to the garage for additional storage and outdoor enjoyment. Etiwan Pointe has a deep water dock available to property owners only.
- Lot Size
- 0.07 Acres
- Mls Id
- Square Feet
- More Info
Listing Provided by
- Katie Austin
- Carolina One Real Estate
Sign up for our real estate newsletter!
Get the best of the Post and Courier's Real Estate news, handpicked and delivered to your inbox each Saturday.
- Apartment tracker finds Charleston area rents inching up this autumn, slightly below national median
- Berkshire Hathaway Southern Coast affiliate raises funds for Sunshine Kids in successful golf event
- David Weekley Homes opens model in Nexton enclave
- Younger vets face difficulties affordable housing
- Charitable groups accept quarterly donations from Carolina One nonprofit fund
- Commercial firm: Charleston hot area for new apartment homes going forward
- Residential construction prices bounce up and down in 2018