When finally completed, Cainhoy Plantation could have as many as 30,000 residents along Clements Ferry Road. What will the mega-development mean for people already living in the area? Read More >>
More Latest Headlines
Are you looking for a way to reduce your monthly utility bills? Have you come to the conclusion that there’s nothing you can do about the ever-increasing cost of electricity?
When finally completed, Cainhoy Plantation could have as many as 30,000 residents along Clements Ferry Road. What will the mega-development mean for people already living in the area?
- Charleston area home prices have soared since the start of coronavirus pandemic
- SC renters no longer need to pay thousands to appeal evictions, chief justice says
- Awendaw and McClellanville: Settling into and seeking solace in natural surroundings
- Real Estate News
- 802 Pinckney Street: A hideaway in the heart of McClellanville’s historic district
- Home closings increase in 2020 along coastal SC counties despite COVID pandemic
- A Q&A with Keith Summey, Mayor of The City of North Charleston: A focus on growth and preservation
Sign up for our real estate newsletter!
Get the best of the Post and Courier's Real Estate news, handpicked and delivered to your inbox each Saturday.
- College of Charleston pact to aid real estate students; 26-acre medical office project on way
- Site work begins on a large medical office complex on Johns Island in Charleston
- Charleston sports pub to debut with World Series; Groucho's opens in Mount Pleasant
- Public opinion split on Charleston County plan to widen Highway 41; some call it racist
- Charleston-area home sales skyrocket nearly 50% in September as interest rates stay low
- Apartments proposed for former Ryan's restaurant location in Charleston
- Charleston County voters to decide on a property tax that would fund affordable housing
- 34 Formosa Drive: Artistic luxury within a tranquil setting in West Ashley
- 6118 Rudder Lane: A secluded sanctuary near Cape Romain in Awendaw
- Elizabeth Stuart: Home offices reflect function, beauty and comfort
- Designer Jenny Keenan embraces variety of styles
- 3905 Ashton Shore Lane: An opulent home with views of the Wando River
- 409 Church Street: An antebellum quintessential Old Village home
- 5017 N. Rhett Ave.: A move-in ready mid-century home
- 62 South Battery: An historic South of Broad home with an elegant backyard retreat