2018 Winter storm wallops Lowcountry with ice and snow
Thousands of people saw the solar eclipse from Charleston on Monday.
Classic Lowcountry images
The space next to Drayton Hall is scheduled to undergo construction of a new visitor and education center. Although Drayton Hall, the oldest stabilized plantation house, is unfurnished, many artifacts have been collected and will now have a place to be displayed for visitors to see.
Our favorite photos from 2016 by The Post and Courier staff photographers.
Morris Island Lighthouse has stood the test of time and weather.
Doors festively decorated for Christmas abound around the Lowcountry.
- Sea level rise study shows Charleston area one of the riskiest places to live in Southeast
- Boeing won't recognize union win at North Charleston site as it appeals vote
- Successful football coach Chuck Reedy comes back to Lowcountry to open his new restaurant
- Debate emerges around Charleston's apology for slavery: too much or not enough?
- Charleston-based sunglass company Nectar eyes growing sales
- SC lawmaker apologizes to Gov. McMaster but does not back off campaign allegation
- Bill for failed South Carolina nuclear project could climb by $421 million
- Deaths Summary for Tuesday, June 19, 2018
- McMaster backs Trump administration on taking kids away from migrant parents
- Citadel football adds three graduate-student transfers to boost 2018 roster
- Mother Emanuel AME Church anniversary of church shooting
- James Island Yacht Club Regatta 2018
- Nine Charleston firefighters remembered at 11th anniversary service
- Charleston Scene's Bubbles and Brews at Frothy Beard Brewing Company
- 600 attend Ellington Elite Youth Football Camp
- Reader photos: Downtown After Dark
- Blackbaud opens new world headquarters on Daniel Island
- U.S. Open Golf Championship in Southampton, N.Y.
- Huger native has road named after him, Sergeant Earl Singleton Memorial Highway