2018 Winter storm wallops Lowcountry with ice and snow
Thousands of people saw the solar eclipse from Charleston on Monday.
Classic Lowcountry images
The space next to Drayton Hall is scheduled to undergo construction of a new visitor and education center. Although Drayton Hall, the oldest stabilized plantation house, is unfurnished, many artifacts have been collected and will now have a place to be displayed for visitors to see.
Our favorite photos from 2016 by The Post and Courier staff photographers.
Morris Island Lighthouse has stood the test of time and weather.
Doors festively decorated for Christmas abound around the Lowcountry.
- A downtown Charleston home will be torn down after flooding left the owner unable to sell
- Former Panthers star accused of stiffing Charleston anglers in charity fishing tournament
- Charleston County gives up on Naval Hospital in failed development plan that's cost $35M
- 20 things to know before daring to park in Charleston
- Wando River bridge lane closure planned amid repairs that could last another year
- Sapakoff: Clemson can win it all with Chase Brice at quarterback
- Charleston lifeguards dropped vinegar for jellyfish stings. An expert says that's wrong.
- New US Foods Chef'Store set to open in Charleston
- Mount Pleasant favorite House of Brews expanding with second location in West Ashley
- Charleston judge halts Trump rule that suspended clean water protections
- Lowcountry oysters harvested and eaten year round
- Building MUSC's new Shawn Jenkins Children's Hospital
- Remembering Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin
- Hootie & the Blowfish HomeGrown concert
- The future of Century Aluminum in Mount Holly depends on electricity costs
- Fetter Health Care opens new Thaddeus J. Bell, MD. Family Health Center in Summerville
- Elvis ain't Dead for one night at the Pour House
- First Day Festival kicks off the school year for Charleston area schools
- Reader photos: People during their travels
- Trophy Case 8/12