2018 Winter storm wallops Lowcountry with ice and snow
Thousands of people saw the solar eclipse from Charleston on Monday.
Classic Lowcountry images
The space next to Drayton Hall is scheduled to undergo construction of a new visitor and education center. Although Drayton Hall, the oldest stabilized plantation house, is unfurnished, many artifacts have been collected and will now have a place to be displayed for visitors to see.
Our favorite photos from 2016 by The Post and Courier staff photographers.
Morris Island Lighthouse has stood the test of time and weather.
Doors festively decorated for Christmas abound around the Lowcountry.
- One of Charleston's most visible gateways may get a big facelift
- Tons of explosives, chemical weapons dumped offshore South Carolina
- St. Andrew's Church 'finding a way forward' after blaze that ravaged ministry center
- What was that sound? Fireworks in the rain on the Yorktown puzzle residents
- Mount Pleasant's iconic St. Andrew's Church heavily damaged by fire
- Gov. McMaster declares emergency at S.C. prisons after riot, waives rules to bolster security
- South Carolina is on the verge of outlawing phone number spoofing. Will it stick?
- Wall Street titan, South Carolina preservationist Dick Jenrette has died
- Former Clemson football and Pittsburgh Steelers star Bennie Cunningham dies at 63
- Lax rules left mountains of mosquito-infested, flammable tires in South Carolina
- Early morning blaze at St. Andrew's in Mt. Pleasant
- High Water Festival Day 2: the bands
- High Water Festival Day 1: the bands
- NEEDTOBREATHE Classic annual golf tournament
- High Water Festival's Low Tide Social
- Stroll through Charleston during a Spirited Brunch
- Snapshots from High Water Fest 2018
- Former Clemson and 49ers star Dwight Clark
- Reader photos: Bright
- Stingrays versus Orlando