The recent storm was scary for everyone. I kept myself occupied by writing funny sentences that I would like to share:
* We have waterfront property without paying additional taxes.
* This storm occurs every 1,000 years so we won’t live long enough to see the next one.
* I can buy the canoe that I always wanted and not pay dock fees.
* We can’t get any bills because there isn’t any mail delivery.
* Since we can’t drive, we are saving money on gas.
* We clearly understand how the holy people in Noah’s Ark felt. Empathy is a strong bond.
* I won’t be able to go to Weight Watchers to be weighed, so I can eat whatever I want.
* We have time to see all 250 channels on cable TV.
* People who live in other states, who I don’t want to see, cannot visit me any time soon.
Tranquil Waters Way