CHASSEREAU, Jacob Franklin Jr., 91, of Charleston, a retired Navy gunners mate, retired employee of the Charleston Naval Supply Center and husband of Annie Winkle Chassereau, died Wednesday. Arrangements by Stuhr’s West Ashley Chapel.

FRITSCHE, Owen, of North Charleston, an auto mechanic for Frankie’s Tires and husband of Lorrie A. Turner Fritsche, died Saturday. Arrangements by Carolina Memorial Funeral Home.

HODGES, John Frederick, 79, of Adams Run, a retired bridge operator for South Carolina Department of Transportation, died Sunday. Arrangements by Stuhr’s West Ashley Chapel of Charleston.

REEVES, Melvin Mouzon, 80, of Meggett, a lumber mill manager and husband of Harriette V. Philen Reeves, died Tuesday. Arrangements by Bryant Funeral Home of St. George.

TOWNSEND, Catherine, of Charleston, widow of Jeffers Townsend, died Tuesday. Arrangements by Fielding Home for Funerals.

ZONJEE, Augustinus Antonius, 93, of Mount Pleasant, a retired officer for the Royal Dutch Air Force and husband of Anna Dado Zonjee, died Wednesday. Arrangements by Stuhr’s Downtown Chapel of Charleston.

HOOD, Henry Harmon Jr., 78, of St. Stephen, a retired Army sergeant, died Tuesday. Arrangements by Dial-Murray Funeral Home of Moncks Corner.

LACOUR, Arthur Christopher, 53, of Huger, a process technician for Amoco Chemicals, died Tuesday. Arrangements by Stuhr’s Mount Pleasant Chapel.

RUSSELL, Paul Huffman, 55, of Ladson, formerly of Bowling Green, Ky., owner of Admiral Steamer Carpet Cleaner of Ladson, died Tuesday. Arrangements by Stuhr’s Northwoods Chapel of North Charleston.

TEMPLE, Patricia Weiss, 66, of Ridgeville, a homemaker and wife of Jerry W. Temple, died Tuesday. Arrangements by Dyal Funeral Home of Summerville.

BROWN, William Riley, 72, of Kingstree died Wednesday. Arrangements by Williamsburg Funeral Home.

DuRANT, Robert Nelson, 92, of West Columbia, an Army Air Corps veteran, retired lieutenant colonel and chief trial attorney for the Army and Judge Advocate General’s Office, and husband of Julia McClain DuRant, died Monday.