Editor’s Note: Each fall, North Charleston Magazine recognizes 20 outstanding community members in our 20 to Know feature. This year, we decided to introduce readers to som…
Eve Hiott knows the best way to improve your neighborhood and surrounding community is to get involved. It’s what prompted her to run for civic club president of Wando Wood…
This Week's Circulars
During most late mornings in Park Circle, the sun begins to slant through the branches of a huge live oak tree on O’Hear Avenue.
It's true, North Charleston's dining scene isn't the same as downtown Charleston. It doesn't boast restaurant-lined cobblestone streets with flickering gaslights, but it do…
- Parents of Charleston teen pleading for 'common sense' after police find gun in locked car
- This Mount Pleasant association plans to sanction residents who speed
- The ultimate guide to $5 burger nights in Charleston
- Several new restaurants on the way to Charleston; Taco Boy looks to expand
- No word on Thunderbirds performance at Charleston Air & Space Expo this weekend
- The 'Rumours' are true, Fleetwood Mac is coming to South Carolina
- 'Robot lifeguards' are coming to Myrtle Beach, but will the technology pay off?
- Strawberry Festival snarled Mount Pleasant traffic but Boone Hall owner says blame unfair
- Prosecutor: Smuggling arrests of 14 S.C. prison employees shows 'crisis in contraband'
- Residents battle over dirt road on Pat Conroy's storybook Daufuskie island
- Early morning blaze at St. Andrew's in Mt. Pleasant
- Betty's Eatery is serving breakfast all day
- NEEDTOBREATHE Classic annual golf tournament
- High Water Festival Day 2: the bands
- High Water Festival's Low Tide Social
- Clemson holds Orange and White Spring game
- Charleston Farmers Market returns to Marion Square
- High Water Festival Day 1: the bands