Editor’s Note: Each fall, North Charleston Magazine recognizes 20 outstanding community members in our 20 to Know feature. This year, we decided to introduce readers to som…
Eve Hiott knows the best way to improve your neighborhood and surrounding community is to get involved. It’s what prompted her to run for civic club president of Wando Wood…
This Week's Circulars
During most late mornings in Park Circle, the sun begins to slant through the branches of a huge live oak tree on O’Hear Avenue.
It's true, North Charleston's dining scene isn't the same as downtown Charleston. It doesn't boast restaurant-lined cobblestone streets with flickering gaslights, but it do…
- Strawberry Festival snarled Mount Pleasant traffic but Boone Hall owner says blame unfair
- Extras needed for Charleston-filmed Stephen King series 'Mr. Mercedes'
- NRA supporters in S.C., elsewhere are blowing up Yeti coolers. Yeti says it's all a big mistake.
- Folly Boat to get new home. Announcement coming soon, says nonprofit
- South Carolina coach Will Muschamp not a fan of new kickoff rules
- Tons of explosives, chemical weapons dumped offshore South Carolina
- Porter-Gaud renames buildings that honored headmaster who allowed sexual abuse
- Carolina Gold rice makes state dinner appearance, and New Orleanians aren't happy about it
- San Francisco-based Teespring says it didn't mean to sell Dylann Roof T-shirts
- One of Charleston's most visible gateways may get a big facelift
- Betty's Eatery is serving breakfast all day
- Early morning blaze at St. Andrew's in Mt. Pleasant
- High Water Festival Day 2: the bands
- NEEDTOBREATHE Classic annual golf tournament
- Days of full fun at Lowcountry Strawberry Festival
- High Water Festival Day 1: the bands
- Snapshots from High Water Fest 2018
- High Water Festival's Low Tide Social