GEORGETOWN - A Tennessee man has died after he was electrocuted while remodeling a store near in Georgetown.

The Sun News of Myrtle Beach reported that Georgetown County Coroner Kenny Johnson said 24-year-old Terry Lee Vestal Jr., of Strawberry Plains, Tenn., died early Tuesday.

Johnson said Vestal was on the roof of a Wal-Mart store putting a wire through an access hole in the ceiling when he was shocked.

The coroner said Vestal was trying to install wire for a sensor in the store's new pharmacy.

Johnson said an autopsy performed at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center confirmed that Vestal was electrocuted.