WILLIAMSTON — A 10-month-old boy suffering breathing problems has died after a grease fire in his home.

Anderson County Deputy Coroner Charlie Boseman told multiple media outlets that an autopsy was scheduled Monday for Jacob Whitfield.

Jacob died at a hospital Sunday afternoon after paramedics couldn’t revive him. Boseman says the boy’s 2-year-old brother was also being treated at a hospital.

The mother of both children told authorities Jacob had been having trouble breathing after a grease fire at their home Saturday night.

Anderson County Fire Chief Billy Gibson says the grease fire hadn’t been reported to authorities.