The decision to move into a retirement community or continuing care facility can be fraught with difficult choices, chief among them whether t…
Miller David, a 6-year-old first-grader at St. Andrew’s School of Math and Science, says that his favorite things in life are his family, his birthday (that he wanted to announce was on April 17), his friends and the subjects of math and science at school. He also says that he loves to win races. Read more
- When it comes to adoption, 'the biggest challenge is all the uncertainty'
- What you should know before you buy your holiday cards
- Our favorite Lowcountry events to get your family in the spirit!
- Dieting is a no-no for children, but parents of overweight kids still have options
- DIY holiday gifts your recipients will actually use from Lowcountry experts