This year, Columbia, South Carolina, hosted first and second round games of the NCAA men's basketball tournament for the first time since 1970. Here's the scene at the Colonial Life Arena on March 22, 2019.
- Columbia's Sneaky Pete's is closed, up for sale
- Columbia's Loveland Coffee to expand with new space in Irmo
- Long-discussed $80 million student housing tower on Columbia's Assembly Street gets zoning approval
- Columbia-based Cantina 76's Main Street location absorbing next door space
- Chew on This!: Experience an Even Fancier Publix
- Dark Waters is a real-life horror movie
- Columbia beer bar Flying Saucer to close next week
- SC attorney general demands Columbia mayor repeal recent city gun laws
- Will Steve Benjamin Run for Mayor Again?
- Motor Supply turns 30, looking to keep pushing Columbia dining forward