Saturday's satellite events started bright and early on Main Street for an expanded Soda City Market where guests could taste authentic international delights from appetizers to entrees to pastries. This microcosm of Columbia’s thriving diversity showcased more than 10 local Columbia food vendors; all of whom provide a slew of cultural cuisine. Official International Corridor participants: K&K Gourmet Sweets, LLC; The Belgian Waffle Truck; Brown Sistaz Island Vibz; La Cochinita Mexican BBQ; I Love Paella; Sabor Tropical – “A Taste of Puerto Rico”; Mary’s Arepas; Paella South
- Those close to Columbia's Hootie & the Blowfish remember the early days of the band
- Millwood Avenue Starbucks Project Gets Zoning Approval from Columbia Board
- Chew on This: Columbia Gets a Lidl
- Sarah Simmons and Aaron Hoskins to Bring Pizza Back To Columbia's Cottontown
- Live Review: In Columbia, Hootie & the Blowfish Gave the People What They Wanted
- Columbia Attorney Bailey to Challenge for District 75 House Seat Held by Finlay
- Review: Forget the legacy. Is Hootie's 'Cracked Rear View' actually good?
- Nashville Psych-Pop Showman Nordista Freeze Wants to be Your Friend
- Bite of the Week: Iberico “Au Poivre”
- Town Theatre Production Proves the Enduring Appeal of Hello, Dolly!