Columbia hosted first and second round games of the NCAA Tournament, and Main Street threw. party. The Capital City Hoop and Music Fest on March 23, 2019, featured performances by Splack Pack and other artists, along with basketball, vendors and more.
- Primal Gourmet Is "Soft Open" in West Columbia
- Embedded Within Heathers’ Murder and Mirth is a Message Worth Your Time
- CityWatch: The USC President That Should Have Been
- Former Colleagues Stumping for USC President Hopeful Caslen
- Former State Rep. James Smith Says Caslen 'Could Be a Great President' for USC
- Chew on This: Random Tap Moves, Not So Randomly
- Rant and Rave: Who is Spookier?
- The Last Black Man in San Francisco Should Be an Oscar Favorite
- Five Years On, Craft and Draft’s Success Mirrors the Midlands’ Beer Boom
- Caslen Named USC President in Narrow Vote