Saturday's Columbia Food and Wine Festival events included this multi-course brunch with cocktail-to-course pairings at the urban rooftop of the First Base Building in the historic BullStreet district. Guests enjoyed hand-crafted cocktails and a bottomless punch provided by Spencer Robinson, Head Bartender of The War Mouth, along with a tasty brunch spread crafted by BullStreet resident Chef/Owner Scott Hall of Bone-In BBQ and Chef David Grillo of Cantina 76.
- Photos: Brews & Views - Rooftop Craft Beer Collaboration
- Photos: Heirloom Breeds + Seeds at the Columbia Food and Wine Festival
- Photos: International Food Corridor at Soda City Market
- Photos: Sips & Seminar in the Pastor's Study
- Photos: Columbia Food and Wine Festival Kick-Off Dinner
- Photos: 2019 Columbia Food and Wine Festival