Free Times and Post and Courier staff members sat down with readers at Bone-In Barbeque on Oct. 22 to discuss ways we can improve our community and the media's role in that process. It was one of several such lunches that took place as part of the Central Carolina Community Foundation's second annual On the Table initiative.
- SC attorney general demands Columbia mayor repeal recent city gun laws
- Columbia considering extending enforcement hours at parking meters
- Will Steve Benjamin Run for Mayor Again?
- Columbia beer bar Flying Saucer to close next week
- New Mayors are Ready to Lead in Cities Near Columbia
- Motor Supply turns 30, looking to keep pushing Columbia dining forward
- Former USC conductor Donald Portnoy brings back Columbia Chamber Orchestra
- Latest holiday production at Columbia's Trustus Theatre is a sequel to Pride and Prejudice
- Star-studded Irishman is more than just another Scorcese mob movie
- CityWatch: My Sad Prediction Came True: USC Went 4-8