The 32nd annual Blessing of the Fleet & Seafood Festival at Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park featured the boat parade, shrimp-eating contest, shag dancing competition, craft show and other activities on Sunday, April 28, 2019.
Most Popular on Charleston Scene
- Your summer guide to Edisto Beach, from the tree boneyard to 1948's Whaley's
- Charleston band Cry Baby is making throwback boy band pop for the '90s kids
- Everybody's Got Nipples Festival returns to Charleston for 3 days of live music
- Ladybug Release, Caribbean Jerk Festival and more happening in Charleston this weekend
- Charleston duo serenades NASA astronauts for 50th anniversary of moon landing
- Here's the scoop on 11 places to get ice cream this summer in the Charleston area