Proceeds from the Charleston Animal Society Chili Cook-Off & Oyster Roast held at Riverfront Park on Saturday, Nov. 17, 2018 will benefit Toby’s Fund, a medical fund that treats abused, ill and injured animals. The event featured all-you-can-eat oysters, chili from competing teams, live music, kids’ activities, games and more.
Most Popular on Charleston Scene
- Your ultimate guide to New Year's Eve parties in Charleston
- James Island Holiday Festival of Lights closing due to weather
- The 2018 Charleston performances of 'The Nutcracker'
- A pop-up CBD oil shop for the holidays is debuting in Charleston this weekend
- Santa's 'Naughty and Nice' Burlesque brings a whole new meaning to Christmas
- The Beach Boys' Mike Love reminisces on Christmases and lawsuits
- Nylon premieres Charleston musician Diaspoura's video featuring femme, trans people of color
- Are you a Christmas cinephile? Find out with this week's trivia.
- Song premiere: 'Hallelujah' performed by Finnegan Bell and Tyler Boone
- 'The Bachelorette' casting eligible bachelors in Charleston for upcoming season