The sixth annual North Charleston Harvest Festival in Park Circle featured a pop-up pumpkin patch with decorating stations, carnival games, children’s activities, an artist market, costume contests, trick-or-treating, live music and more.
Most Popular on Charleston Scene
- What it costs to get married at 20 Charleston wedding venues
- Your ultimate guide to New Year's Eve parties in Charleston
- Combining art, wine and classic hip-hop, Purple Buffalo to host 'Merlot Moments'
- A pop-up CBD oil shop for the holidays is debuting in Charleston this weekend
- A guide to eating steamed oysters around Charleston this holiday season
- Santa's 'Naughty and Nice' Burlesque brings a whole new meaning to Christmas
- Repticon returns, holiday shopping galore and Chase Rice performs in Charleston
- The 2018 Charleston performances of 'The Nutcracker'
- 'The Bachelorette' casting eligible bachelors in Charleston for upcoming season
- Hootie & the Blowfish will not be performing annual 'Homegrown' concert in Charleston