Few literary characters have been more beloved to generations of children than Winnie-the-Pooh.
From the original books to the huge Walt Disney franchise, the lovable little bear is as popular today as he was when he first appeared in the 1920s.
The anniversary of author A.A. Milne's birthday was Jan. 18, so this week we celebrate a true children's classic: "Winnie-the-Pooh."
Current trivia champ Troy Gilroy, who works in construction, is going up against Larry Rosenberg, who is retired.
1. Where do Winnie-the-Pooh and other characters like Owl and Piglet live?
2. What is Winnie-the-Pooh's favorite food?
3. Who illustrated the original stories?
4. What is the sequel to the book "Winnie-the-Pooh"?
5. Besides Christopher Robin, who is Pooh's closest friend?
6. What color is Winnie-the-Pooh's shirt?
7. What game involves standing on a bridge and dropping sticks into the river?
8. "It's not much of a tail, but I'm sort of attached to it." Who's the speaker?
9. According to Tigger, what is it that he does best?
10. Who is Roo's mother?
1. In a tree.
2. Think it's honey.
3. What was the author? Milne?
4. "Pooh Part Two"
6. I think it could be green.
7. Sounds like a boring one.
8. Isn't there a pig?
10. I'm done with this trivia.
1. The woods.
3. Walt Disney
4. "Further Tales of Winnie-the-Pooh"
5. The pig. Piglet.
6. Red, maybe.
7. I don't even have a guess for this.
8. The rabbit. Not sure.
9. He's always bouncing around.
10. Big Roo
It's pretty clear that neither contestant has read the Winnie-the-Pooh stories or watched the movies in a long time, if at all. In the world of Head2Head Trivia, you don't have to be an expert on a subject, you just have to know more than your opponent, so Larry becomes our new champ and will be back next week to defend his title.
1. Hundred Acre Wood
3. E.H. Shepard
4. "The House at Pooh Corner"
7. Pooh Sticks