Savannah shop Graveface Records & Curiosities has opened a pop-up storefront at the old Vinyl Countdown location on King Street. The space features taxidermy, albums, cassette and VHS tapes, horror movie rentals and more.
As featured on
Most Popular on Charleston Scene
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular articles.
Articles from Kalyn Oyer
- Becca Smith's upcoming album is about Charleston, like today's premiere 'I-26'
- Song of the Week: "Cuts" by Gardeners
- 10 of the best local concerts in Charleston this month
- Fire spinners and flow artists in Charleston catching the heatwave
- Ray LaMontagne, accompanied by Wilco member, coming to North Charleston