Extras! Extras! Read all about it.
The Tona B. Dahlquist Casting Company, which has also held castings for "Halloween" and "Vice Principals," is seeking extras for filming the remaining episodes of Season 2 of "Mr. Mercedes." The show will be filming locally through June.
The first season of "Mr. Mercedes," also filmed in Charleston, was a 10-episode TV series based on Stephen King's novel of the same name, a police thriller adapted by showrunner David E. Kelley and produced by Sonar Entertainment.
If you previously submitted for the series, you will need to resubmit to the new casting email address for Season 2 consideration. Hundreds of extras, all of which will be paid, are needed. People of all ages, children through seniors, and all races will be considered.
According to the casting company, there is a special need for additional submissions from those of Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Filipino, Hispanic, Latino, Indian, South Asian and African-American backgrounds.
Beside general extras, casting is also seeking the following for several specific roles:
- Males to portray Chinese businessmen.
- Those currently or previously employed as EMTs, law enforcement (officers, detectives, crime scene investigators) and medical staff (doctors, nurses, orderlies).
What to submit
- Two current photos (one full-length and one close-up); cell phone photos accepted.
- Your name, phone number, age, city and state of residence, height, weight, clothing sizes, any visible tattoos or piercings and the make, model and year of the vehicle you drive.
How to submit
- Submission subject line should include the following: race, gender, age, city and state of residence. Example: Hispanic, Male, 34, Charleston, SC.
- Submissions for the remainder of Season 2 should be sent to MM2extras@gmail.com
Keep up with the daily filming needs on the casting Facebook page at facebook.com/Tona-B-Dahlquist-Casting-354971765249.