Charleston restaurant week is winding down but there's still plenty to do in the Lowcountry. Whether you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, enjoy the theater or even pet a goat, this weekend has something for everyone.
Most Popular on Charleston Scene
- Thomas Rhett announces tour with Daniel Island stop at newly refreshed stadium
- At Charleston's City Gallery, visual griots weave and shape truths of Black history
- New light is shining on SC Gullah-Geechee stories, as told by documentary makers
- Joss Stone, Corinne Bailey Rae talk music, motherhood, more ahead of North Charleston show
- Meet Charleston's would-be greeting card mogul. She's just 4, but Sky's the limit.
- HootieFest in Mexico not offering refunds on thousands spent despite omicron concerns
- Remember the civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. with this week's trivia
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.
There's a bird walk, a look at history, a concert at the aquarium, one by Michael Bolton and, of course, a parade on Monday's MLK Day holiday.
Holidays and parties are behind us. Or are they? Either way, there's plenty in store this weekend, including a bit of murder in the mix.