Here is 800-CEO-READ’s list of best-selling business books for February:
1. “Reinvent: A Leader’s Playbook for Serial Success” by Fred Hassan.
2. “From Values to Action: The Four Principles of Values-Based Leadership” by Harry Jansen Kraemer.
3. “Icarus Deception: How High Will You Fly?” by Seth Godin.
4. “Playing to Win: How Strategy Really Works” by A.G. Lafley and Roger Martin.
5. “Creating Room to Read: A Story of Hope in the Battle for Global Literacy” by John Wood.
6. “The Phoenix Project: A Novel About IT, DevOps, and Helping Business Win” by Gene Kim, Kevin Behr and George Spafford.
7. “Crafting the Customer Experience for People Not Like You: How to Delight and Engage the Customers Your Competitors Don’t Understand” by Kelly McDonald.
8. “Book of Business Awesome/The Book of Business Unawesome: How Engaging Your Customers and Employees Can Make Your Business Thrive/The Cost of Not Listening” by Scott Stratten.
9. “The Go-Giver: A Little Story about a Powerful Business Idea” by Bob Burg and John David Mann
10. “What Got You Here Won’t Get You There: How Successful People Become Even More Successful” by Marshall Goldsmith and Mark Reiter.