Just five houses remain on the market from FrontDoor Communities in one of its first Mount Pleasant neighborhoods.
The properties stand in Tributary, a section of Rivertowne off S.C. Highway 41.
FrontDoor Communities, which builds in three Southeastern states, disclosed recently its sales closeout in the East Cooper village.
The company built the houses priced from the $400,000s. “The final five homes are located near the picturesque Wando River and minutes from downtown Charleston and beaches,” according to the builder.
FrontDoor Communities describes each of the properties as follows:
• A home site with the 2,000-square-foot Folly floor plan priced at $449,900, sporting three bedrooms and three-and-a-half baths. “An active adult or empty nester’s dream, the Folly’s efficient use of space creates a low-maintenance lifestyle,” the builder says. Highlights include a large front porch, “flex” room, luxurious owner’s suite (master bedroom and bath), mud room and gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and cooking island.
• A lot with the Horlbeck model, priced at $480,500. The 2,593-square-foot floor plan includes four bedrooms, and three-and-a-half baths. “This inviting Horlbeck home impresses,” the builder notes, pointing out an expansive great room, oversized kitchen island, first-floor owner’s suite and generous upstairs bedrooms. The “practical and pretty” house includes a screened-in porch that gives homeowners a fun space to dine, relax or entertain, it says.
• The 2,374-square-foot Seaside floor plan and grounds priced at $455,000 with three bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths. “Homey and hospitable, the Seaside evokes a simpler time, though still has a modern approach with open concept kitchen, dining and family areas,” the builder says. The second floor features an owner’s suite and two more bedrooms separated by a spacious walk-in closet, owner’s bath and expansive family room, the company notes.
• A lot with the Wagner II model priced at $459,900. Showcasing four bedrooms and three-and-a-half baths, the house covers 2,400 square feet. “Every member of the family will enjoy their own special spot in this spacious home,” FrontDoor Communities points out. Key features include an expansive great room, first-floor owner’s suite with screened porch and secondary bedrooms with their own baths upstairs. The floor plan “is ideal for growing or multi-generational families,” the company says.
• Home site and Fogerty design with three bedrooms and three-and-a-half baths. The 1,990-square-foot house, priced at $440,900, “is a friendly mix of open and private areas,” according to FrontDoor Communities. The home showcases a “distinctive double front porch” and hosts a central first-floor kitchen designed with families in mind, the builder says. “The tranquil owner’s suite with private porch is perfect for slipping in an afternoon nap or savoring coffee at sunrise,” the builder points out.
Tributary “feels like a scenic coastal village” with community gazebo, dock, sidewalks and lots of trees, according to FrontDoor Communities. The community is located within Rivertowne Country Club, which has an Arnold Palmer-designed golf course and a swim and tennis club.
The builder also erects homes in Carolina Park, Freeman’s Point and Summers Corner in the Charleston area. FrontDoor Communities builds in South Carolina, Florida and Georgia. Visit www.FrontDoorCommunities.com.
Reach Jim Parker at 843-937-5542 or email@example.com.