• Lowcountry Motor Club, an informal association of car and modding aficionados in the Charleston area, will meet weekly 10-11 p.m. at the Mount Pleasant Pier, 71 Harry Hallman Blvd. Most of the cars are late model imports but anyone is welcome. Visit www.facebook.com/groups/LMCrace. Other meets this month will be June 8, 15, 22 and 29.
• Mopar clubs weekly "Meet & Greet" will be 7-11 p.m. at Sonic Drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, AMC and related cars and trucks are welcome. Other meets and greets this month will be June 8, 15, 22 and 29.
• The sixth annual Miracle Cruise-in Open Auto Show will be 9 a.m.-3 p.m. at Sam's Club, 4900 Centre Pointe Drive in North Charleston. Registration, which is $20, starts at 9 a.m. Participant judging occurs 9 a.m.-noon, proceeds benefit MUSC Children's Hospital via Children's Miracle Network. Contact Jay at 843-991-9063 or go to www.miraclecruisin.org.
• Lowcountry Muscle Car Open Cruise-in “GM Night” will be 5-7:30 p.m. at Sonic Drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. On the first Saturday of each month, the club typically hosts a ‘feature’ night. The 13 spaces at the front of Sonic are marked off for the featured vehicles. It’s first come, first served.
• Charleston Cars & Coffee, a free weekly cruise-in, will be 8-11 a.m. in front of Atlanta Bread Co. at Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Other cruise-ins this month will be June 9, 16, 23 and 30.
• The weekly, informal Porsche Club of America-Palmetto Region breakfast is 8-9:30 a.m. at Sunflower Cafe, 2366 Ashley River Road in Charleston. Other breakfasts this month will be June 9, 16, 23 and 30.
• Let’s Cruise Car Show will take place 10 a.m.-10 p.m. in Mullins. Registration, which is noon to 2 p.m., costs $15. The event is open to cars, trucks and hot rods. There are winners for each decade as well as Rat Rod, People's Choice and Lucky Ride. Registration includes participation in the inaugural cruise down Main Street at 2 p.m. Awards are at 6:30 p.m.
• Carolina Custom Truck Accessories’ 4th annual Benefit Car & Truck Show will be 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at 321 Cashua Drive in Florence. Registration is $20.The event includes top 50, best in class, sponsor’s choice, club participation and Best in Show. The show benefits the South Carolina Autism Society.
• A Cruise for Cancer Benefit for Brian Linder will be 3-7 p.m. at Walmart in Walterboro. The cruise-in is sponsored by Walterboro Cruisers.
• Bessinger’s Bar-B-Q will host the monthly Open Car, Truck & Motorcycle show 6-9 p.m. at the diner, 1602 Savannah Highway in Charleston. Registration is $5. There are three trophies per class. Categories include cars 1942 and earlier, ’43-’59, ’60-’71 and ’72-2018; street rods; trucks; and motorcycles. Music is provided by The Cruise-O-Matics. Contact Tom Jameson at 843-571-2264.
• The monthly "Second Saturday" Open Car Show & Swap Meet sponsored by the Antique Automobile Club of America will be 9 a.m.- noon at Citadel Mall. Registration is $10 cash. Trophies go to the top three in class for years 1948 and earlier, '49-'59, '60-'69, '70-'83 and '94-2018; trucks; and motorcycles plus Best of Show and club participation. The show will feature displays of vintage and modern fire apparatus in memory of the Charleston 9, the nine firefighters who died in the Sofa Superstore blaze June 18, 2007.
• Sea Islands Cars and Coffee will be held 9-11 a.m. at Freshfields Village, at the crossroads of Kiawah, Seabrook and Johns islands. The free monthly cruise-in will feature antiques, classics, exotics, concepts and "any other cool cars." Contact Bruce Stemerman at email@example.com, 843-212-3274 or 240-418-9225 or John Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Lowcountry Muscle Car club sponsors the Sonic Open Cruise-in "Ride-of-the-Month" 5-8 p.m. at Sonic Drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. A plaque is awarded to Sonic crews' choice. Go to www.lowcountrymusclecar.com/lmc-club-events/cruise-in-at-sonic/.
• Goose Creek Cars and Coffee, a free bimonthly cruise-in, will be 8-10 a.m. in the parking lot behind Bojangles on St. James Boulevard in Goose Creek. The event is held the first and third Saturdays of the month. All special interest vehicles are welcome.
• Mopars at the Beach 2018, sponsored by S.C. Coastal Carolina Mopars, will be a three-day event in Myrtle Beach. For more information, contact Cathy Bridges at 864-325-9660 or www.moparsatthebeach.org.
• Street Rods Unlimited will hold its twice monthly cruise-in at Sonic Drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek starting at 5 p.m. All special interest vehicles are welcome. Call Dennis Welch at 843-761-4489 or go to www.streetrodsunlimited.org.
• Moncks Corner Cars and Coffee will take place 8-9:30 a.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Bojangles restaurant on North Highway 52 in Moncks Corner. Park vehicles at the South Carolina Federal Credit Union. Contact Harry Gatlin at 843-670-7074 or Steve Clarke at 843-830-2461.
Going to a car show this weekend? Submit your photos and videos, or send your car show information to Car Show Calendar, The Post and Courier, 134 Columbus St., Charleston, SC, 29403, fax it to 843-937-5778 or email email@example.com.