• Lowcountry Motor Club, an informal association of car and modding aficionados in the Charleston area, will meet weekly 10-11 p.m. at the Mount Pleasant Pier, 71 Harry Hallman Blvd. Most of the cars are late model imports but anyone is welcome. Visit www.facebook.com/groups/LMCrace.
• Mopar clubs weekly "Meet & Greets" will be 7-11 p.m. at Sonic Drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, AMC and related cars and trucks are welcome.
• Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival & Concours d'Elegance will celebrate its 16th year, kicking off with the Savannah Speed Classic today-Sunday on the Grand Prize of America road course at Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa in Savannah, Georgia. More than 160 racers, a sell-out, are expected. Festivities continue Nov. 3-5 on Hilton Head Island at the Port Royal Golf Club, where the Concours d'Elegance takes center stage Nov. 5. For more, go to www.HHIMotoringFestival.com online.
• The 33rd annual British Car Day will be 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. at Memorial Waterfront Park in Mount Pleasant. Registration is 9-11 a.m. Organizers urge car owners to "show off those British beauties we've acquired and love to share -- guaranteed to have enthusiastic admirers." Not just show-quality cars should take part but also "diamonds in the rough." Participants' choice judging will take place from 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m., and trophies will be awarded at 2:30 p.m. Honors include the "Best Picnic Display" award. Call 843-564-1229 or visit www.britishcarclubcharleston.com.
• Lowcountry Antique Tractor & Engine Association will host an Antique Tractor Show and Pull, at 5146 S.C. Highway 174 in Adams Run. Gates open at 9 a.m.; pull starts at 1 p.m. Dozens of antique tractors will be on display. There will be food, crafts, demonstrations and pedal tractor pull for kids. An equipment auction will be at 10 a.m. Admission is $5; children under 12 are free. It's fun for the whole family. For more, call Ron Barton at 843-870-0342.
• Euro Nation will present Shine ’n Show 4, the fourth annual car show 11 a.m.-4 p.m. at Isle of Palms County Park. Registration and spectator admission are free to the event, at 1 14th Ave. in Isle of Palms. There will be five specialty trophies and awards for the top 25 cars. The club will be accepting donations. All proceeds will be donated to the Charleston Basket Brigade. Come out and enjoy a day on the beach with other Euro car enthusiasts and music. Visit www.Euronation.net.
• The fourth annual Coastal Center Car Show will be 9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. at the Coastal Center, 9995 Jamison Road in Summerville. Registration is $15. Food is available for purchase. There are three Bests in Show (staff/residents; drivers choice; and spectators choice), and Top 10 for drivers and spectators. Judging will be 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Proceeds support activities for special needs residents. Contact Richard Johnson at 843-312-4222.
• The fourth yearly H.L. Hunley Memorial Car Show will take place 9 a.m.-2 p.m. at Pivotal Fitness, 1645 Old Trolley Road in Summerville. Registration, 8:30-11:30 a.m., is $25. Awards are first and second per class, Peoples Choice, furthest, foreign, custom hot rod and original. Car and truck classes are 1928-’39, ’40-’49, ’50-’59, ’60-’69, ’70-’79, ’80-’89, ’90-’99 and 2000 to present. Swamp Fox mobile music, artillery unit and Hunley traveling exhibit provide entertainment. There's food, school programs and college scholarships. Contact Phil at 843-822-8177 or Chuck at 843-860-7341.
• Trunk-or-Treat car and bike show will be 11 a.m.-4 p.m. at Smoky Oak Taproom, 1234 Camp Road on James Island. Entry fee is $15. There's live music and candy for the kids. Proceeds go to Camp Happy Days.
• The annual OktoPRfest car show will take place in Port Royal. Food vendors, artists and craft booths will be lined up on Paris Avenue as well as children's activities, live music and entertainment. A variety of craft and domestic beer will be available for purchase. There will be classic cars on display featuring dozens of vehicles. Visit http://oldvillageportroyal.com/event_foa.htm or classicsofbeaufort.com.
• Street Rods Unlimited will hold its twice monthly cruise-in at Sonic Drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek starting at 5 p.m. All special interest vehicles are welcome. Contact Dennis Welch at 843-761-4489 or go to www.streetrodsunlimited.org.
• Moncks Corner Cars and Coffee will take place 8-9:30 a.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Bojangles restaurant on N. Highway 52 in Moncks Corner. Park vehicles at the South Carolina Federal Credit Union. For more, contact Harry Gatlin at 843-670-7074 or Steve Clarke at 843-830-2461.
• Charleston Cars & Coffee, a free weekly cruise-in, will be 8-11 a.m. in front of Atlanta Bread Co. at Mount Pleasant Towne Centre.
• The weekly, informal Porsche Club of America-Palmetto Region breakfast is 8-9:30 a.m. at Sunflower Cafe, 2366 Ashley River Road in Charleston.
• Bessinger's Bar-B-Q will host its season finale Open Car, Truck and Motorcycle show 6-9 p.m. at the restaurant, 1602 Savannah Highway. Registration is $5. There are three trophies per class. Categories are cars 1942 and earlier, ’43-’59, ’60-’71 and ’72-2017; street rods; trucks; and motorcycles. The Cruise-O-Matics will perform. Contact Tom Jameson at 843-571-2264.
• Lowcountry Motor Club, an informal association of car and modding aficionados in the Charleston area, will meet weekly 10-11 p.m. at the Mount Pleasant Pier, 71 Harry Hallman Blvd. Most of the cars are late model imports but anyone is welcome. Visit www.facebook.com/groups/LMCrace. Other meets this month will be Nov. 10, 17 and 24.
• Mopar clubs weekly "Meet & Greets" will be 7-11 p.m. at Sonic Drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, AMC and related cars and trucks are welcome. Other meet and greets this month will be Nov. 10, 17 and 24.
• The 5th annual Rockabillaque Classic Car & Vintage Bike Show will be 11 a.m.-6 p.m. in Park Circle, North Charleston. Pre-register for $15 online. Day-of-show registration 9 a.m.-noon at the corner of Virginia and Empire avenues is $20. Awards will be handed out at 4:30 p.m. The show will be in conjunction with a music festival on three stages. Contests include pin-up, beard and mustache and tattoo. There will be an action-packed Block Party with local merchant's market, restaurants and bars. Go to www.Rockabillaque.com.
• Charleston Cars & Coffee, a free weekly cruise-in, will be 8-11 a.m. in front of Atlanta Bread Co. at Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Other cruise-ins this month will be Nov. 11, 18 and 25.
• The weekly, informal Porsche Club of America-Palmetto Region breakfast is 8-9:30 a.m. at Sunflower Cafe, 2366 Ashley River Road in Charleston. Other breakfasts this month will be Nov. 11, 18 and 25.
• The “Saluting Our Veterans” Ford and Mustang car show sponsored by Lowcountry Mustang Club will take place 8 a.m.-4 p.m. at Aviation Square Shopping Center by At Home residential décor superstore, 6185 Rivers Ave. in North Charleston. Pre-registration until Nov. 4 is $20. Day-of-show registration 8 a.m.-noon is $25. Pony corral is $15. Proceeds benefit Camp Breathe Easy. There will be music with an onsite deejay, food and a silent auction. Mustang classes are by years 1964-’66, ’67-’68, ’69-’70, ’71-’73, ’74-’78, ’79-’86, ’87-’93, ’94-’98, ’99-2004, ’05-’09, ’10-’14 and ’15-’17; Roush/Saleen/Steeda; modified Mustangs; Boss/Shelby pre-1993, Shelby 2005-’09, Boss/Shelby ’10-’17; and concours. Ford categories by years are 1949 and earlier, ’50-’64, ’65-’79, ’80-’99, 2000-’17; modified; Thunderbirds; and trucks. There are first, second and third place awards by class plus specialty honors. For more, call Duane Helzer at 843-849-1802 or Joe Ingarra at 843-771-5627 or visit www.lowcountrymustangclub.com.
• We're back! Doin' The Charleston open show sponsored by Street Rods Unlimited will be 9 a.m.-3 p.m. at Charleston Rifle Club, 2221 Heriot St. in Charleston. Pre-registration is $15 by Nov. 8. Registration, which is $20, is 9-11:30 a.m. There will be top 25 awards, NSRA Safety Team and Low Country Model A exhibit. Spectator/donation is $2. For more, contact Allen Welch at 843-327-2170, Ryan Wheat at 843-960-1738 or Dennis Welch at 843-670-4292.
• Sea Islands Cars and Coffee will be 9-11 a.m. at Freshfields Village, at the crossroads of Kiawah, Seabrook and Johns islands. The monthly cruise-in will feature antiques, classics, exotics, concepts and "any other cool cars." The event is free. For more, contact Bruce Stemerman at email@example.com, 843-212-3274 or 240-418-9225 or John Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Going to a car show this weekend? Submit your photos and videos, or send your car show information to Car Show Calendar, The Post and Courier, 134 Columbus St., Charleston, SC, 29403, fax it to 843-937-5778 or email email@example.com.