• Lowcountry Motor Club, an informal association of car and modding aficionados in the Charleston area, will meet weekly 10-11 p.m. at the Mount Pleasant Pier, 71 Harry Hallman Blvd. Most of the cars are late model imports but anyone is welcome. Visit www.facebook.com/groups/LMCrace. Another meet this month will be June 29.
• Mopar clubs weekly "Meet & Greet" will be 7-11 p.m. at Sonic Drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, AMC and related cars and trucks are welcome. Another meet and greet this month will be June 29.
• The Raleigh Classic car auction will take place at the North Carolina State Fairgrounds, 1025 Blue Ridge Road in Raleigh, North Carolina. The auction will be 9:30 a.m.-6 p.m. today and Saturday. General admission is $10, while children get in for $5. More than 300 "high quality" collector cars will be displayed, including a 1971 Jaguar XKE, ’76 Cadillac bi-centennial convertible, ’35 DeSoto Airflow, ’40 Buick Woody Estate, ’63 Chevrolet Corvette, ’59 Plymouth Sport Fury and ’57 Ford Fairlane Retractable. Call 919-269-5271 or visit www.raleighclassic.com.
• Mopars at the Beach 2018, sponsored by S.C. Coastal Carolina Mopars, is taking place in Myrtle Beach. For more information, contact Cathy Bridges at 864-325-9660 or www.moparsatthebeach.org.
• Coastal Carolina Corvette Club will host a charity cruise-in 6-8 p.m. at McAlisters Deli at Tanger Outlets, North Charleston. All types of cars, trucks and bikes can take part. The event is free. Donations to support Summerville Meals on Wheels are welcome. There will be a "McAlisters Choice" special award.
• Street Rods Unlimited will hold its twice monthly cruise-in at Sonic Drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek starting at 5 p.m. All special interest vehicles are welcome. Call Dennis Welch at 843-761-4489 or go to www.streetrodsunlimited.org.
• Moncks Corner Cars and Coffee will take place 8-9:30 a.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Bojangles restaurant on North Highway 52 in Moncks Corner. Park vehicles at the South Carolina Federal Credit Union. Contact Harry Gatlin at 843-670-7074 or Steve Clarke at 843-830-2461.
• Walterboro Cruisers Cruise In will be held 6-8 p.m. at Hill Tire on Robertson Boulevard in Walterboro.
• Charleston Cars & Coffee, a free weekly cruise-in, will be 8-11 a.m. in front of Atlanta Bread Co. at Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Another cruise-in this month will be June 30.
• The weekly, informal Porsche Club of America-Palmetto Region breakfast is 8-9:30 a.m. at Sunflower Cafe, 2366 Ashley River Road in Charleston. Another breakfast this month will be June 30.
• Bessinger’s Bar-B-Q will host its monthly Open Car, Truck and Motorcycle show 6-9 p.m. at the eatery, 1602 Savannah Highway. Registration is $5. There are three trophies per class. Categories include cars 1942 and earlier, ’43-’59, ’60-’71 and ’72-2018; street rods; trucks; and cycles. Music is by The Cruise-O-Matics. Contact Tom Jameson at 843-571-2264.
• Auto buffs are invited to the congressionally declared “Collector Car Appreciation Day,” which will be held locally 8:30-11 a.m. A drive through historic Charleston begins at 9 a.m. at Brittlebank Park, with the car lineup to regroup and hold a display 9:30-10 a.m. at Citadel Mall. Autos then will drive to Magnolia Gardens off S.C. Highway 61, meeting at 11 a.m. Coastal Carolina Region of Antique Automobile Club of America and Charleston-Lowcountry Auto Club Council are sponsors. Reach Trevor at CharlestonAACA@Comcast.net or go to www.CharlestonCarShows.com.
• Tire Rack Street Survival teen driver safety event will be 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at North Charleston Coliseum. South Carolina Region Sports Car Club of America will host the program. Contact Tim Beechuk, program manager at 513-604-2398 or email@example.com; Melanie Murray, South Carolina Region SCCA at 843-224-2449 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit www.streetsurvival.org.
Going to a car show this weekend? Submit your photos and videos, or send your car show information to Car Show Calendar, The Post and Courier, 134 Columbus St., Charleston, SC, 29403, fax it to 843-937-5778 or email email@example.com.