• Lowcountry Motor Club, an informal association of car and modding aficionados in the Charleston area, will meet weekly 10-11 p.m. at the Mount Pleasant Pier, 71 Harry Hallman Blvd. Most of the cars are late model imports but anyone is welcome. Visit www.facebook.com/groups/LMCrace.
• Mopar clubs weekly "Meet & Greet" will be 7-11 p.m. at Sonic Drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, AMC and related cars and trucks are welcome.
• Corvette Show: The 11th annual Vettes Doin Charleston all-Corvette show hosted by the Coastal Carolina Corvette Club will be 10 a.m.-3 p.m. at Benefitfocus, 215 Benefitfocus Way on Daniel Island. The site is at Interstate 526, exit 24. Proceeds benefit Veterans Victory House in Walterboro and the National Corvette Museum. A Vendor Village is available for shopping and show sponsors' displays. There will be 50-plus trophies in People's Choice plus Scored Judging classes. Other awards are Best of Show, Best Engine Compartment, Best Paint and Best Interior trophies. Spectators are welcome for free. Go to www.4cccc.org.
• The annual Cars on Kiawah auto show will take place 10 a.m.-3 p.m. at Ocean Park on Kiawah Island. Around 300 cars covering a century of "automotive history and style" will be in attendance. Dennis Gage, host of "My Classic Car," will be filming an episode to air on the Velocity Network next year. Harvey Geiger, a nationally recognized auto history and car culture authority, will be master of ceremonies. Ally Financial is a presenting sponsor. The event is free for spectators; there's a $10 parking fee per car in a designated area adjacent to the show field. Go to www.carsonkiawah.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Millie Horton, email@example.com.
• Lowcountry Antique Tractor & Engine Association holds an Antique Tractor Show and Pull from 9 a.m. until at 5146 S.C. Highway 174 in Adams Run. Gates open at 9 a.m.; the pull starts at 1 p.m. The family event will have dozens of antique tractors on display, food, demonstrations and pedal-tractor pull for kids. Admission is $5, children under age 12 are free. Call Ron Barton at 843-870-0342.
• Striped Bass Festival Car & Truck Show sponsored by Sumter Cruisers will be 9 a.m.-3 p.m. at 49 W. Boyce St. in Manning. There are trophies in each class. Proceeds benefit Relay for Life, United Ministries and Crosswell Children's Home. Contact Bobby Beatson at 803-481-2124. Registration, $20, is 9 a.m.-noon.
• An Antique Classic Car Show will be 8 a.m.-3 p.m. at Hoffmeyer Place, 2441 Hoffmeyer Road in Florence. Registration, 8 a.m.-noon, is $25. There are 21 classes. Trophies go to the top two in each class plus overall Best Antique, Contemporary and Best of Show. Proceeds go to charity. Swamp Fox Old Car Club is the sponsor.
• The 15th annual Soft Shell Crab Festival Car Show hosted by Classic Car & Truck Club will be 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on Parris Avenue in Port Royal. Contact Rob and Betsi Hilton, 843-770-0349 or 843-441-2249.
• Lowcountry Muscle Car club sponsors the Sonic Open Cruise-in "Ride-of-the-Month" 5-8 p.m. at Sonic Drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. A plaque is awarded to Sonic crews' choice. Go to http://www.lowcountrymusclecar.com/lmc-club-events/cruise-in-at-sonic/.
• Goose Creek Cars and Coffee, a free bimonthly cruise-in, will be 8-10 a.m. in the parking lot behind Bojangles on St. James Boulevard in Goose Creek. The event will be held the first and third Saturdays of the month. All special interest vehicles are welcome.
• Charleston MINI Club will be holding the Second Annual MINIacs Poker Run at 11 a.m. in the Starbucks parking lot on International Boulevard in North Charleston. Registration is $5. Go to charlestonminiclub.com.
• Spring Spin-Off Car Show starts at 8 a.m. at Trident Technical College's Main Campus, 7000 Rivers Ave. in North Charleston. The annual event showcases cars, trucks and motorcycles. Proceeds benefit the W. Athell Yon Fund, presented yearly to three students who achieve the highest grade point average in the automotive technology associate degree program.
• A Cruise-In sponsored by Walterboro Cruisers will take place 6-8 p.m. at Hill Tire on Robertson Boulevard in Walterboro.
• The second annual All In Spring Shootout and Show will be 10 a.m.-4 p.m. at TCL New River Campus, 100 Community College Way in Bluffton. There will be a mobile dynamometer from VMP Tuning, food, and disc jockey MXM. Show your ride and prove your horsepower. Registration is $10, and it's $75 for two pulls on the dyno. The show is free to the public. Go to www.allingarage.com or call 843-784-3800.
• Street Rods Unlimited will hold its twice monthly cruise-in at Sonic Drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek starting at 5 p.m. All special interest vehicles are welcome. Contact Dennis Welch at 843-761-4489 or go to www.streetrodsunlimited.org.
• Moncks Corner Cars and Coffee will take place 8-9:30 a.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Bojangles restaurant on N. Highway 52 in Moncks Corner. Park vehicles at the South Carolina Federal Credit Union. Contact Harry Gatlin at 843-670-7074 or Steve Clarke at 843-830-2461.
• Ashley River Baptist Church Car Show “Cars on a Mission” will be 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at the church, 1101 Savannah Highway in Charleston. Rain date is June 2. Contact Dan Perrin at 843-830-1413 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Going to a car show this weekend? Submit your photos and videos, or send your car show information to Car Show Calendar, The Post and Courier, 134 Columbus St., Charleston, SC, 29403, fax it to 843-937-5778 or email email@example.com.