• Lowcountry Motor Club, an informal association of car and modding aficionados in the Charleston area, will meet weekly 10-11 p.m. at the Mount Pleasant Pier, 71 Harry Hallman Blvd. Most of the cars are late model imports but anyone is welcome. Visit www.facebook.com/groups/LMCrace. Another meet this month will be Oct. 27.
• Mopar clubs weekly “Meet & Greets” will be 7-11 p.m. at Sonic Drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, AMC and related cars and trucks are welcome. Aother meet and greet this month is Oct. 27.
• Coastal Carolina Corvette Club will host the annual Street Thunder Open Car, Truck and Bike Show 9 a.m.-2 p.m. at Cathedral Church, 3790 Ashley Phosphate Road in North Charleston. Turn at the light at Windsor Hill Boulevard to enter. Registration, $20 a vehicle, is 9-11 a.m. Crews Chevrolet is the sponsor. Proceeds benefit homeless veterans at Patriot Villas. There will be more than 40 trophies at the event, including "best of shows" for car, truck and bike. Go to www.4cccc.org.
• The Charleston MINI and Lowcountry VW clubs will sponsor a free cruise-in 4-6 p.m. at Swig and Swine barbecue in Summerville. The event will include food, cold drinks and top-notch Volkswagens and Minis. Visit www.charlestonminiclub.com or call Ron Birckhead at 843-609-9509.
• The third annual Kingstree Pig Pickin' Car Show takes place at Pee Dee Foot Center, 402 Nelson Blvd. in Kingstree. There are more than 20 classes and special awards. Judging begins at noon. The town of Kingstree is sponsor. Contact Jeremy Morris at 843-372-1115.
• Model T's to Olar Festival will be held in Olar to celebrate the town's connection with Model Ts. Olar was one of the first places in South Carolina with a dealership.
• Sea Islands Cars and Coffee will be held 9-11 a.m. at Freshfields Village, at the crossroads of Kiawah, Seabrook and Johns islands. The free monthly cruise-in will feature antiques, classics, exotics, concepts and "any other cool cars." Contact Bruce Stemerman at email@example.com, 843-212-3274 or 240-418-9225 or John Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Open Cruise-in "Ride-of-the-Month," hosted by Lowcountry Muscle Car club, will take place 5-8 p.m. at Sonic Drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. The drop-in is open to anyone. The Sonic crew chooses and awards a “Ride-of-the-Month” plaque. Go to http://www.lowcountrymusclecar.com/lmc-club-events/cruise-in-at-sonic/.
• Charleston Cars & Coffee, a free weekly cruise-in, will be 8-11 a.m. in front of Atlanta Bread Co. at Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Another cruise-in this month will be Oct. 28.
• The weekly, informal Porsche Club of America-Palmetto Region breakfast is 8-9:30 a.m. at Sunflower Cafe, 2366 Ashley River Road in Charleston. Another breakfast this month will be Oct. 28.
Oct. 27-Nov. 5
• Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival & Concours d’Elegance will celebrate its 16th year, kicking off with the Savannah Speed Classic Oct. 27-29 on the Grand Prize of America road course at Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa in Savannah, Georgia. More than 160 racers are expected. Festivities continue Nov. 3-5 on Hilton Head Island at the Port Royal Golf Club, where the Concours d’Elegance takes center stage Nov. 5. Go to www.HHIMotoringFestival.com.
• The 33rd annual British Car Day will be 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. at Memorial Waterfront Park in Mount Pleasant. Day-of-show registration is 9-11 a.m. Organizers urge car owners to "show off those British beauties we've acquired and love to share -- guaranteed to have enthusiastic admirers. Not just show quality cars should take part but also "diamonds in the rough." Participants' choice judging will take place from 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m., and trophies will be awarded at 2:30 p.m. Welcome reception is 6-8 p.m. Oct. 27 at Quality Inn/Suites at 196 Patriots Point Road in Mount Pleasant.
• Lowcountry Antique Tractor & Engine Association will host an Antique Tractor Show and Pull, at 5146 S.C. Highway 174 in Adams Run. Gates open at 9 a.m.; pull starts at 1 p.m. Dozens of antique tractors will be on display. There will be demonstrations, pedal tractor pull for kids, food and crafts. An equipment auction will be at 10 a.m. Admission is $5; children under 12 are free. Fun for the whole family. Call Ron Barton at 843-870-0342.
• Euro Nation will present Shine 'n Show 4, the fourth annual car show at Isle of Palms County Park from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. This free event will be held at 1 14th Ave. in Isle of Palms. There will be five specialty trophies and awards for the top 25 cars. The club will be accepting donations. All proceeds will be donated to the Charleston Basket Brigade. Come out and enjoy a day on the beach with other Euro car enthusiasts and music. Visit www.Euronation.net.
• The fourth yearly H.L. Hunley Memorial Car Show will take place 9 a.m.-2 p.m. at Pivotal Fitness, 1645 Old Trolley Road in Summerville. Pre-registration is $20. Registration day of show, priced at $25, is 8:30-11:30 a.m. Awards are first and second per class, Peoples Choice, furthest, foreign, custom hot rod and original. There’s food, school programs and college scholarships. Contact Phil at 843-822-8177 or Chuck at 843-860-7341.
• Trunk-or-Treat car and bike show will be 11 a.m.-4 p.m. at Smoky Oak Taproom, 1234 Camp Road on James Island. Entry fee is $15. There’s live music and candy for the kids. Proceeds go to Camp Happy Days.
• The annual OktoPRfest car show will take place in Port Royal. Food vendors, artists and craft booths will be lined up on Paris Avenue. There will be children's activities, live music and entertainment. A large variety of craft and domestic beer will be available for purchase. Dozens of vehicles including classic cars will be on display. Visit http://oldvillageportroyal.com/event_foa.htm or classicsofbeaufort.com.
• Street Rods Unlimited will hold its twice monthly cruise-in at Sonic Drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek starting at 5 p.m. All special interest vehicles are welcome. Contact Dennis Welch at 843-761-4489 or go to www.streetrodsunlimited.org.
• Moncks Corner Cars and Coffee will take place 8-9:30 a.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Bojangles restaurant on N. Highway 52 in Moncks Corner. Park vehicles at the South Carolina Federal Credit Union. Contact Harry Gatlin at 843-670-7074 or Steve Clarke at 843-830-2461.
• Bessinger's Bar-B-Q will host its season finale Open Car, Truck and Motorcycle show 6-9 p.m. at the restaurant, 1602 Savannah Highway. Registration is $5. There are three trophies per class. Categories are cars 1942 and earlier, ’43-’59, ’60-’71 and ’72-2017; street rods; trucks; and motorcycles. The Cruise-O-Matics will perform. Contact Tom Jameson at 843-571-2264.
• The fifth annual Rockabillaque Classic Car & Vintage Bike Show will be 11 a.m.-6 p.m. in Park Circle, North Charleston. Pre-register for $15 online. Day-of-show registration 9 a.m.-noon at the corner of Virginia and Empire avenues is $20. Awards will be handed out at 4:30 p.m. The show will be in conjunction with a music festival on three stages. Contests including pin-up, beard and mustache and tattoo. There will be an action-packed Block Party with local merchant's market restaurants and bars. Go to www.Rockabillaque.com.
• We're Back! Doin' The Charleston open show sponsored by Street Rods Unlimited will be 9 a.m.-3 p.m at Charleston Rifle Club, 2221 Heriot St. in Charleston. Pre-registration is $15 by Nov. 8. Registration, which is $20, is 9-11:30 a.m. There will be top 25 awards, NSRA Safety Team and Low Country Model A exhibit. Spectator/donation is $2. Contact Allen Welch at 843-327-2170, Ryan Wheat at 843-960-1738 or Dennis Welch at 843-670-4292.
Going to a car show this weekend? Submit your photos and videos, or send your car show information to Car Show Calendar, The Post and Courier, 134 Columbus St., Charleston, SC, 29403, fax it to 843-937-5778 or email email@example.com.