• Street Rods Unlimited will hold its twice monthly cruise-in at Sonic Drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek starting at 5 p.m. All special interest vehicles are welcome. Contact Dennis Welch at 843-761-4489 or go to www.streetrodsunlimited.org.
• Moncks Corner Cars and Coffee will take place 8-9:30 a.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Bojangles restaurant on N. Highway 52 in Moncks Corner. Park vehicles at the South Carolina Federal Credit Union. Contact Harry Gatlin at 843-670-7074 or Steve Clarke at 843-830-2461.
• Charleston Cars & Coffee, a free weekly cruise-in, will be 8-11 a.m. in front of Atlanta Bread Co. at Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. An additional cruise-in this month will be Dec. 30.
• The weekly, informal Porsche Club of America-Palmetto Region breakfast is 8-9:30 a.m. at Sunflower Cafe, 2366 Ashley River Road in Charleston. Another breakfast this month will be Dec. 30.
• Walterboro Cruise-in will be 6-7 p.m. at Hill Tire Center, 506 Robertson Blvd. in Walterboro.
• Lowcountry Motor Club, an informal association of car and modding aficionados in the Charleston area, will meet weekly 10-11 p.m. at the Mount Pleasant Pier, 71 Harry Hallman Blvd. Most of the cars are late model imports but anyone is welcome. Visit www.facebook.com/groups/LMCrace.
• Mopar clubs weekly "Meet & Greets" will be 7-11 p.m. at Sonic Drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, AMC and related cars and trucks are welcome.
Jan. 12, 2018
• An open cruise-in will take place 6-9 p.m. at the Charleston House of Pizza, 5031 Dorchester Road in North Charleston. The drive-up, sponsored by Low Country Mustang Club, is open to all makes and models.
• The monthly Lowcountry Muscle Car Super Sunday Cruise-in at Nostalgia Garage will take place 1–3 p.m., Nostalgia Garage, 4281 Piggly Wiggly Drive in North Charleston. The point of contact is Jeff Hunter. All are welcome.
• Registration is open for the April 21, 2018, Cars on Kiawah. Cost is $25 through the end of the year; $35 in 2018. Go to www.carsonkiawah.com or contact email@example.com or Millie Horton, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Going to a car show this weekend? Submit your photos and videos, or send your car show information to Car Show Calendar, The Post and Courier, 134 Columbus St., Charleston, SC, 29403, fax it to 843-937-5778 or email email@example.com. For more, go to www.postandcourier.com/automotive.