• Mopar clubs weekly “Meet & Greets” will be 7-11 p.m. at Sonic Drive-Ins, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek and 9101 University Blvd. in North Charleston. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, AMC and related cars and trucks are welcome. Other meet and greets this month will be Jan. 8, 15, 22 and 29.
• Lowcountry Motor Club, an informal association of car and modding aficionados in the Charleston area, will meet weekly 10-11 p.m. at the Mount Pleasant Pier, 71 Harry Hallman Blvd. Most of the cars are late model imports but anyone is welcome. For more, visit www.facebook.com/groups/LMCrace/. Other meets this month will be Jan. 8, 15, 22 and 29.
• Charleston Cars & Coffee, a free weekly cruise-in, will take place 8-11 a.m. in front of Atlanta Bread Co. in Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Other cruise-ins this month will be Jan. 9, 16, 23 and 30.
• Cars & Coffee of Summerville will host its monthly cruise-in 8-11 a.m. at Car Pros Plaza, 103 Old Trolley Road. All types of vehicles are welcome to the Summerville event.
• Street Rods Unlimited Inc. will sponsor an evening cruise-in at Sonic Drive-In, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. The event will start at 5 p.m. It’s held the second and fourth Saturdays of each month at the entrance to Crowfield Plantation. All special interest vehicles are welcome to attend. For more, contact Dennis Welch at 843-761-4469 or visit the club’s website at www.streetrodsunlimited.org.
• Sea Islands Cars and Coffee will be held 9-11 a.m. at Freshfields Village, at the crossroads of Kiawah, Seabrook and Johns islands. The monthly cruise-in will feature antiques, classics, exotics, concepts and “any other cool cars.” The event is free. For more, contact Bruce Stemerman at firstname.lastname@example.org, 843-212-3274 or 240-418-9225 or John Wilson at email@example.com.
• Street Rods Unlimited will sponsor a cruise-in at Sonic Drive-In, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. The drive-up will start at 5 p.m. It’s held the second and fourth Saturdays of each month at the entrance to Crowfield Plantation. All special interest vehicles are welcome. For more information, call Dennis Welch at 843-761-4469 or visit the club’s website at www.streetrodsunlimited.org.
• East Coast Truck Jam will be held at the Florence agricultural fairgrounds, 5226 E. Palmetto St. The show will focus on lifted trucks but is open to any vehicle. The event will have more than 250 truck and related awards, ATV classes and custom golf cart classes. Organizers are looking for vendors and sponsors. Visit the show’s website at www.eastcoasttruckjam.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Rodney at 843-864-1861.
• Kiawah Island Motoring Retreat, “a Lowcountry celebration of outstanding automobiles,” will take place at Ocean Park and other sites on Kiawah and neighboring islands. The retreat is accepting applications for the Sunday finale Concours and “Cars on Kiawah” on Saturday, a free event for regional and local car clubs and enthusiasts featuring 200 regional and local collector cars. Both shows will be held at Ocean Park. A motoring tour will take place Friday on Johns, Wadmalaw and Kiawah islands. Other events include automotive seminars, a Lowcountry oyster roast and open house tours. Proceeds benefit Barrier Island Free Medical Clinic, Charleston Area Therapeutic Riding program, Kiawah Conservancy and The Kiawah Women’s Foundation – Backpack Buddies. Noted concours judge Paul Ianuario is executive director and Keith Martin, host of the Velocity Network show “What’s My Car Worth,” is master of ceremonies. Bruce Stemerman and John R. Wilson are co-chairmen of the organizing board. For more information, visit www.kiawahconcours.com, email email@example.com or call 843-277-0271.
Going to a car show this weekend? Submit your photos and videos, or send your car show information to Car Show Calendar, The Post and Courier, 134 Columbus St., Charleston, SC, 29403, fax it to 843-937-5778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.