• Community Angels Fund Inc. is holding the fourth annual SpringFling Car & Bike Show in Summerton. The event, featuring Chaos the Band, is presented by The American Pontoon Co. Registration, which is $20, is 10 a.m. to noon. The show is noon to 4 p.m. at John C. Land III boating and sports fishing facility at Log Jam Landing. The new location is on Log Jam Road just outside of the Cuddo Unit and is accessible via lake or land. New this year are golf car and rat rod classes. There will be food, refreshments and vendors. Admission to the general public is free. For more information, call Adrian at 803-979-7602 or Angela at 803-979-4950 or e-mail email@example.com.
• Bessinger’s Bar-B-Q will host an Open Car, Truck & Motorcycle Show 6-9 p.m. at the restaurant, 1602 Savannah Highway in Charleston. Registration is $5. There will be three trophies per class. Categories are cars for years 1942 and prior, ’43-’59, ’60-’71 and ’72-2013; street rods; trucks; and motorcycles. Music is by The Cruise-O-Matics. For more information, contact Tom Jameson at 843-571-2264.
• Low Country Miracle Cruise Auto Show will be held at the North Charleston Sam’s Club, 4900 Centre Pointe Drive in North Charleston. The event is free to spectators. There will be food and drinks, more than 40 trophies and an end-of-show cruise. Registration, which is $20, starts at 10 a.m. Participant judging is 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Trophy presentations begin at 2 p.m. The cruise departs after the show and travels to Sonic drive-in at 660 College Park Road. Proceeds benefit the Children’s Miracle Network. Sponsors are Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, Sam’s Club and Lowcountry Muscle Car Club. For information call Shawn at 843-819-3288 or visit www.lowcountrymusclecar.com/miracle.
• Street Rods Unlimited Inc. will sponsor an evening cruise-in at Sonic drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. The event will be 5 p.m. the second Saturday of each month at the entrance to Crowfield Plantation. All special interest vehicles are welcome to attend. For more information contact Dennis Welch at 843-761-4469 or visit the club’s website at www.streetrodsunlimited.org.
• Charleston-Lowcountry Region of the Antique Automobile Club of America will hold its monthly dinner meeting at St. James Place Grill in Goose Creek. There will be a social half hour at 6:30 p.m. with the meeting starting at 7 p.m. All car enthusiasts are invited to attend. For more information call Kay at 843-821-3271.
• An Open Car, Truck and Bike Show sponsored by Coastal Carolina Corvette Club will be 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at Ashley River Baptist Church on Savannah Highway. Registration is $10. Proceeds benefit the Ashley River Baptist Youth Group.
• Street Rods Unlimited will hold its monthly meeting at 7:30 p.m. at St. James Place Grill, 216 St. James Avenue (U.S. Highway 176) in Goose Creek. The room will be open for dinner by 6 p.m. for anyone wishing to come early and eat. The meeting is open to club members and anyone else wanting to know more about the club.
• The Charleston-Lowcountry Region of the Antique Automobile Club of America will hold its monthly car show 6-9 p.m. at O’Reilly Auto Parts at 205 N. Goose Creek Blvd. in Goose Creek. Registration is $5. Classes include years 1954 and earlier, ’55-’65, ’66-’75 and ’76 to present; Corvairs; Corvettes; imports; motorcycles; Mustangs; street rods; and trucks. Trophies will be awarded in all classes, plus best in show. The club will be accepting monetary or nonperishable food donations for Helping Hands of Goose Creek. For more information call Dennis at 843-200-8077.
• A car show will be held 10 a.m.-4 p.m. in conjunction with the grand opening of the new “speed shop” at Pep Boys, 6240 Rivers Ave. in North Charleston. Roll ins will start at 9 a.m. There will be a mobile dyno, food and music by The Cruise-O-Matics. The speed shop will have a big lineup of top name performance parts in stock, according to Jeff Hunter, Pep Boys manager of Speed Shop No. 37. For more information, call 843-744-7831.
Going to a car show this weekend? Submit your photos and videos, or send your car show information to Car Show Calendar, The Post and Courier, 134 Columbus St., Charleston, SC, 29403, fax it to 843-937-5778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.