- The Mopar clubs weekly “Meet & Greets” will be 7-11 p.m. at Sonic drive-ins, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek and 9101 University Blvd. in North Charleston. They include local area Mopars and Lowcountry Mopars. All Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, AMC and related cars and trucks are welcome. Other meet and greets this month will take place Jan. 23 and 30.
- South Carolina International Auto Show will drive into the TD Convention Center in Greenville with some of the newest cars, trucks, SUVs and crossovers on the market. Show-goers are invited to explore the new rides, experience the latest in car technology and even take a test drive. The show will be 10 a.m.-9 p.m. today and Saturday and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday. The TD center is at One Exposition Avenue. Parking is $5. Motor Trend Auto Shows LLC, the nation’s largest auto show producer, will present the event. Admission is $8 for adults. It’s $5 for seniors age 62 and above, children ages 7-12 and active military with any Department of Defense ID. Children age 6 and under get in free. On Sunday, children 12 and younger are admitted free with a paying adult. For more information, visit www.motortrendautoshows.com/greenville.
- Lowcountry Muscle Car will be hosting its monthly 3rd Saturday Cruise-in at Sonic Drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Ladson. All auto clubs and “free spirits” are welcome. The Sonic crew will pick their favorite vehicle, which will presented with the “ride-of-the-month” plaque. The award is presented at 7 p.m. Cruise-in any time after 5 p.m. For more information, call Shane at 843-364-4470.
- Sea Islands Cars and Coffee will take place 8-10 a.m. at Freshfields Village, located at the crossroads of Kiawah, Seabrook and Johns islands. The monthly cruise-in will feature antiques, classics, exotics, concepts and “any other cool cars.” The event is free; coffee and other refreshments for purchase will be supplied by Java Java. Freshfields Village hosts the cruise-in, which celebrates special cars. For more information, contact Bruce Stemerman at firstname.lastname@example.org, 843-212-3274 or 240-418-9225 or John Wilson at email@example.com. The cruise-ins will be held every 3rd Saturday of the month.
- Charleston Cars & Coffee, a free cruise-in, will take place 8-11 a.m. in front of Atlanta Bread Co. in Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Other cruise-ins this month will be Jan. 24 and 31.
- A representative from RideTech, an industry leader in shock absorber technology based in Jasper, Ind., will speak at the Street Rods Unlimited monthly meeting at Bessinger’s Bar-B-Q, 1602 Savannah Highway in Charleston. The open meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. Non-members are welcome to attend. For more information about the club and upcoming speakers check out the group’s website at www.streetrodsunlimited.org. For information on RideTech, go to www.RideTech.com.
- Street Rods Unlimited Inc. will sponsor an evening cruise-in at 5 p.m. at Sonic drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. The event is held the second and fourth Saturdays of each month at the entrance to Crowfield Plantation. All special interest vehicles are welcome to attend. For more information, contact Dennis Welch at 843-761-4469 or visit the club’s website at www.streetrodsunlimited.org.
Going to a car show this weekend? Submit your photos and videos, or send your car show information to Car Show Calendar, The Post and Courier, 134 Columbus St., Charleston, SC, 29403, fax it to 843-937-5778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.