• The Coastal Carolina Corvette Club will be hosting a car show 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at Sears at Northwoods Mall. Registration is $10. Proceeds will benefit the Veterans Victory House in Walterboro. For more information, visit the club’s website at www.4cccc.org.
• Community Angels Fund Inc. is holding the fourth annual SpringFling Car & Bike Show in Summerton. The event, featuring Chaos the Band, is presented by The American Pontoon Co. Pre-registration is $15. Registration, which is $20, is 10 a.m. to noon the day of the show. The show is noon to 4 p.m. at John C. Land III boating and sports fishing facility at Log Jam Landing. The new location is on Log Jam Road just outside of the Cuddo Unit and is accessible via lake or land. New this year are golf car and rat rod classes. There will be food, refreshments and vendors. Admission to the general public is free. For more information, call Adrian at 803-979-7602 or Angela at 803-979-4950 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Bessinger’s Bar-B-Q will host an Open Car, Truck & Motorcycle Show 6-9 p.m. at the restaurant, 1602 Savannah Highway in Charleston. Registration is $5. There will be three trophies per class. Categories are cars for years 1942 and prior, ’43-’59, ’60-’71 and ’72-2013; street rods; trucks; and motorcycles. Music is by The Cruise-O-Matics. For more information, contact Tom Jameson at 843-571-2264.
• Low Country Miracle Cruise Auto Show will be held at the North Charleston Sam’s Club, 4900 Centre Pointe Drive in North Charleston. The event is free to spectators. There will be food and drinks, more than 40 trophies and an end-of-show cruise. Registration, which is $20, starts at 10 a.m. Participant judging is 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Trophy presentations begin at 2 p.m. The cruise departs after the show and travels to Sonic drive-in at 660 College Park Road. Proceeds benefit the Children’s Miracle Network. Sponsors are Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, Sam’s Club and Lowcountry Muscle Car Club. For information call Shawn at 843-819-3288 or visit www.lowcountrymusclecar.com/miracle.
• Street Rods Unlimited Inc. will sponsor an evening cruise-in at Sonic drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. The event will be 5 p.m. the second Saturday of each month at the entrance to Crowfield Plantation. All special interest vehicles are welcome to attend. For more information contact Dennis Welch at 843-761-4469 or visit the club’s website at www.streetrodsunlimited.org.
• A car show will be held 10 a.m.-4 p.m. in conjunction with the grand opening of the new “speed shop” at Pep Boys, 6240 Rivers Ave. in North Charleston. Roll ins will start at 9 a.m. There will be a mobile dyno, food and music by The Cruise-O-Matics. The speed shop will have a big lineup of top name performance parts in stock, according to Jeff Hunter, Pep Boys manager of Speed Shop No. 37. For more information, call 843-744-7831.
Going to a car show this weekend? Submit your photos and videos, or send your car show information to Car Show Calendar, The Post and Courier, 134 Columbus St., Charleston, SC, 29403, fax it to 843-937-5778 or email email@example.com.