- The Mopar clubs’ weekly “Meet & Greets” will be 7-11 p.m. at Sonic Drive-Ins, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek and 9101 University Blvd. in North Charleston. They include local area Mopars and Lowcountry Mopars. All Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, AMC and related cars and trucks are welcome. Another meet and greet will take place Jan. 30.
- Street Rods Unlimited Inc. will sponsor an evening cruise-in at 5 p.m. at Sonic Drive-In, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. The event is held the second and fourth Saturdays of each month at the entrance to Crowfield Plantation. All special interest vehicles are welcome to attend. For more information, contact Dennis Welch at 843-761-4469 or visit the club’s website at www.streetrodsunlimited.org.
- Charleston Cars & Coffee, a free cruise-in, will take place 8-11 a.m. in front of Atlanta Bread Co. in Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Another cruise-in will be held Jan. 31.
- Coastal Carolina Corvette Club will hold its monthly meeting at the Holiday Inn, 5264 International Blvd. in North Charleston. Social time begins at 2:30 p.m., with the regular meeting at 3 p.m. All members and Corvette enthusiasts are invited to attend. For more information, visit the club’s website at www.4cccc.org.
- The 18th annual Spring Warm-Up, hosted by Central Carolina CORSA (Corvair Society of America), will be held at LaQuinta Inn, 1561 21st Ave. N. in Myrtle Beach. There will be an all-Corvair car and truck show Saturday as well as a swap meet, car corral, valve cover racing, scavenger hunt and hospitality room. Registration hours are 2-9 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m.-11 a.m. Saturday. The car corral and swap meet will be 8-4 p.m. Saturday; People’s Choice concours and static display will be 10 a.m.-1 p.m.; and a rally will take place 2:30-4:30 p.m. The awards dinner will be 6 p.m. at Liberty Brewery and Grill at Broadway at the Beach. Sunday is returning home day. For more information, contact Carol Harris at 2410 Tindal Road in Sumter, 803-795-9434 or email@example.com; or reach Jerry Brown at 803-225-0005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Going to a car show this weekend? Submit your photos and videos, or send your car show information to Car Show Calendar, The Post and Courier, 134 Columbus St., Charleston, SC, 29403, fax it to 843-937-5778 or email email@example.com.