- The Mopar clubs weekly “Meet & Greets” will be 7-11 p.m. at Sonic Drive-Ins, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek and 9101 University Blvd. in North Charleston. They include local area Mopars and Lowcountry Mopars. All Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, AMC and related cars and trucks are welcome. Other upcoming meets and greets will be Feb. 6, 13, 20 and 27.
- Charleston Cars & Coffee, a free cruise-in, will take place 8-11 a.m. in front of Atlanta Bread Co. in Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Future cruise-ins will take place Feb. 7, 14, 21 and 28.
- Coastal Carolina Corvette Club will hold its monthly meeting at the Holiday Inn, 5264 International Blvd. in North Charleston. Social time begins at 2:30 p.m., with the regular meeting at 3 p.m. All members and Corvette enthusiasts are invited to attend. For more information, visit the club’s website at www.4cccc.org.
- The Charleston and Lowcountry Automotive Club Council will hold its first meeting of the year 7 p.m. at Sticky Fingers, 341 Johnnie Dodds Blvd. in Mount Pleasant. Club representatives for the council are encouraged to attend. The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome. For more information, call Rob at 619-905-9178.
- The first session of a spring auto-body class at Garrett Academy of Technology in North Charleston will be 6-8 p.m. The 12-week course will be every Tuesday for two hours starting at 6 p.m. through April 21. Michael Branch, auto body and collision shop instructor, will be teaching the skills necessary to repair and paint your car, including body work and minor welding. According to participants, it’s a rewarding class that’s also a lot of fun. There’s a fee to take part. British Car Club of Charleston among others helps support Garrett Academy and the class. For more information or to sign up, go to http://register.asapconnected.com/CourseDetail.aspx?CourseId=28995.
- The 18th annual Spring Warm-Up, hosted by Central Carolina CORSA (Corvair Society of America), will be held at LaQuinta Inn, 1561 21st Ave. N. in Myrtle Beach. There will be an all-Corvair car and truck show Saturday as well as a swap meet, car corral, valve cover racing, scavenger hunt and hospitality room. Registration hours are 2-9 p.m. Friday and 8-11 a.m. Saturday. The car corral and swap meet will be 8-4 p.m. Saturday; People’s Choice concours and static display will be 10 a.m.-1 p.m.; and a rally will take place 2:30-4:30 p.m. The awards dinner will be 6 p.m. at Liberty Brewery and Grill at Broadway at the Beach. Sunday is returning-home day. For more information, contact Carol Harris at 2410 Tindal Road in Sumter, 803-795-9434 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or reach Jerry Brown at 803-225-0005 or email@example.com.
- Boy Scout Troop 777 will host its 3rd annual car show and barbecue 10 a.m.-3 p.m. at Ridge Baptist Church in Sangaree. Registration is $15. Contact Scarlett Ritenhour at 843-729-5660 or Chuck Lance at 843-568-7678 for more information. Come by, bring your car, and visit the show. The event helps offset the cost of transportation to send the scouts to summer camp.
Going to a car show this weekend? Submit your photos and videos, or send your car show information to Car Show Calendar, The Post and Courier, 134 Columbus St., Charleston, SC, 29403, fax it to 843-937-5778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.