Charleston firefighters responded Friday afternoon to a Meeting Street restaurant following a report of a possible structure fire.
Dispatchers received a call about the incident at Sticky Fingers at 2:35 p.m. Once at the scene, firefighters confirmed seeing smoke inside the building, dispatchers said.
Crews searched the building and located the fire in an air handling unit in a bathroom on the second floor, Chief Chief Fire Marshal Michael Julazadeh said. Damage was contained to the unit and duct work in the immediate area, he said.
No injuries were reported in the incident.
This is a developing story. Check back with postandcourier.com as more details become available.
Reach Christina Elmore at 843-937-5908.