The Citadel has notified Charleston police of yet another allegation of "inappropriate conduct" at the school's summer camp that occurred some time in the mid-1980s, the college's attorney said today.

The school was contacted last week by an attorney representing a former camper, said Dawes Cook, a Citadel attorney. The college reported the allegation to police on Monday and is cooperating fully with investigators, he said.

Cook provided no details on the allegation, and police spokesman Charles Francis had no immediate comment on the matter.

Police are already investigating another former summer camper's claim that molester Louis "Skip" ReVille showed young boys porn and masturbated with them at the camp in 2002. The Citadel has been faulted for its handling of the complaint, which it received in 2007. The college conducted an internal investigation but didn't notified police.

Attorneys Jeff Anderson and Gregg Meyers filed suit against The Citadel last week on behalf of the mother of a young man who allegedly was sexually abused by ReVille after the school failed to report the 2007 complaint.

In 2006, The Citadel paid out $3.8 million to settle lawsuits brought on behalf of five former campers who alleged they were sexually abused by former Marine Capt. Michael Arpaio at the camp. The Bell Legal Group recently file another suit against the school on behalf of another camper who alleges he was sexually assaulted by Arpaio at the camp in 2001.

The school closed the camp in 2006.