- Published Friday, November 22, 2013 12:01 a.m.
The Kiawah Island Motoring Retreat held its first Concours d'Elegance Nov. 16 with a few dozen super high-end cars from a century old Rolls-Royce to ...
- Published Friday, November 15, 2013 10:32 p.m.
The annual Mustang and All Ford car show drew more than 85 cars to Carolina Ice Palace Nov. 9.
- Published Friday, November 8, 2013 12:01 a.m.
The Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival and Concours d'Elegance took place Oct. 25-27 with speed events in the Savannah area and Nov. 2-3 with car ...
- Published Friday, November 1, 2013 9:31 p.m.
The annual British Car Day show, in its third decade, took place Oct. 26 in Mount Pleasant.
- Published Friday, October 18, 2013 9:24 p.m.
The Lowcountry Mopars car club - specializing in Dodge, Jeep, Plymouth and other Chrysler models - sponsored its annual Browsefest and car show Oct. ...
- Published Saturday, October 12, 2013 12:53 a.m.
The first Summerville Dream Machines Open Auto Show took place Oct. 5 in the town's central business district, with 150 or so cars and trucks in ...
- Published Tuesday, October 8, 2013 9:48 p.m.
Mount Pleasant-based Lowcountry Travelers held its yearly car show Sept. 28, attracting 175 vehicles to the Walmart parking lot at Wando Crossing.
- Published Tuesday, October 1, 2013 12:01 a.m.
Folly Beach held a car show Sept. 22 in conjunction with its 40th anniversary of incorporating as a town.
- Published Sunday, September 22, 2013 12:01 a.m.
Street Rods Unlimited car club holds a popular cruise-in every second Saturday at the Sonic drive-in off College Park Road. The most recent event ...
- Published Friday, September 6, 2013 7:35 p.m.
The first-time End of Summer Beach Blast Car Show took place in Walterboro the last day of August, with at least 50 car and cycle owners braving the ...