Students, teachers and staff have been allowed back inside Stall High School in North Charleston after it was evacuated this morning due to a gas leak, according to Charleston County School District officials.
The school was evacuated after reports of a gas smell. Firefighters closed the gas line to the affected wing and monitored air quality until it was safe for school staff to enter the building, according to fire department officials.
Reach Natalie Caula Hauff at 937-5594 or Twitter.com/ncaula.
Notice about comments: