• Cars and Coffee in West Ashley will meet 8-11 a.m. at Black Bean Co., 1527 Savannah Highway. The weekly event is held 8-11 a.m. every Saturday throughout the month at Black Bean Co.
• Coastal Carolina Corvette Club will hold its monthly meeting at the Holiday Inn, 5264 International Blvd. in North Charleston. Social time begins at 2:30 p.m. with the regular meeting starting at 3 p.m. All members and Corvette enthusiasts are invited to attend. For more information, visit the club website at www.4cccc.org.
• The 18th Raleigh Classic Auction will take place 9:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday and Saturday at the North Carolina State Fairgrounds, Jim Graham and Exposition buildings, 1025 Blue Ridge Road in Raleigh, N.C. More than 300 “high quality” collector cars will be displayed and up for auction, from a 1928 Packard 526 Sedan to a 2005 Bentley Continental GT. The “Star of the Show” is a 1930 Lincoln Sport Phaeton. Auctions America LLC serves as sponsor. Registered bidders get in free. General admission is $10 a day or $15 for a two-day pass for nonregistered bidders and $5 a day or $7 for a two-day pass for children. For more information, visit www.raleighclassic.com.
• Cars and Coffee in West Ashley will meet 8-11 a.m., at Black Bean Co., 1527 Savannah Highway. The weekly event is held 8-11 a.m. every Saturday throughout the month at Black Bean Co.
• Lowcountry Muscle Car will be hosting its monthly 3rd Saturday Cruise-in at Sonic drive-in, 660 College Park Road. Cruise-in any time after 4 p.m. All auto clubs and “free spirits” are welcome. The Sonic crew will pick their favorite vehicle, which will earn the “ride-of-the-month” plaque. A 50/50 raffle will take place benefiting Camp Good Times, a non-profit Summer Camp program for children with autism. Awards and drawings are at 7 p.m. For information, call Shane at 843-364-4470.
Going to a car show this weekend? Submit your photos and videos, or send your car show information to Car Show Calendar, The Post and Courier, 134 Columbus St., Charleston, SC, 29403, fax it to 843-937-5778 or email email@example.com.
Notice about comments:
The Post and Courier is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point.